Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Server
Darkdeathmadison's Moderator application. EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 7:18 pm by Wardgun

» I don't know what to title this
Darkdeathmadison's Moderator application. EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:38 pm by Wardgun

» Myrieth's Intro
Darkdeathmadison's Moderator application. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:16 am by Myrieth

» can someone please make me trusted
Darkdeathmadison's Moderator application. EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:06 pm by yourmomsssss

» Will the server be back up at any point
Darkdeathmadison's Moderator application. EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:32 pm by Wardgun

» Test posting 1-2-3
Darkdeathmadison's Moderator application. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:37 pm by yourmomsssss

» New forums!
Darkdeathmadison's Moderator application. EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:42 pm by grads5565

» will the server be back up?
Darkdeathmadison's Moderator application. EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 pm by grads5565

» https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested
Darkdeathmadison's Moderator application. EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:40 pm by grads5565

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Darkdeathmadison's Moderator application.

5 posters

Go down

Darkdeathmadison's Moderator application. Empty Darkdeathmadison's Moderator application.

Post by DarkdeathMadison Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:55 pm

Hi there! My name is Darkdeathmadison! Or people prefer to call me Madi or whatever. or dark-death. Ha-ha Wink I love this server very much and care for it, im very friendly around others, i know alot of people on the server. Im not afraid to give a willing hand to someone and not afraid to get mud om my dress. I like to make many jokes and just..Chill. well that is when no grief has happened and everyone eles is chilling
my Skype name is :Madigirly101, im normally online Skype when i am on Legend helm. I currently do not have a steam, but i may hopefully get one soon. Smile. My Time zone is CDT. I live in the hottest (well maybe not hottest in the world, or US ha-ha) state ever! TEXAS Very Happy. Im currently 12 years of age, i will be 13 in approx. 6 months. I can almost play the whole day, im on almost right after lunch which is 12 CDT, and i stay on until around 3-4 CDT, i come on the night as well from 10 CDT-2-CDT, im on very much of the day. also, when school comes around, i will only be on at night. but a long time of night. and on weekends i will be on during the day! Very Happy

I think I should me a moderator because i belive i can make a big change in LG or dawn.....THIS SERVER Very Happy i know somtimes i dont handle grief well, i go into a rage mode..depending on the grief and how big it is.. I know that i can make a stop to people who spam, clog up the chat or private MSG. Grief will be no more, i consider myself a spy sometimes, watching others carefully to see what they are doing. IF someone reports a grief, i drop everything and go. I take grief very seriously. I also have very great ideas for this server.

Someone claims they can hack the server: I hate when people do this, Its in a way of bragging, I dont care, its a instant mute, or if this person has say grief, its a insta ban. I will not stand by and watch the server fall apart Because of a person who said he could hack the server.

Someone is spamming the server: I HATE THIS!! ITS VERY ANNOYING! Not only to me! to the other people! I will tell him/her to stop, then a warning, then mute. very very...stupid when they spam. its like when they sleep they go zzzzzz.zzzzz..zzzzz over and over again..it clogs up chat.

Someone new has came on and made a small grief: Ive heard people say oh opps i didnt know we couldnt grief. T.T well if its small, ill give them 1 more chance and small for me 1-10 blocks. If any bigger temp ban depending how big 1-2 days.

Someone has made a huge grief: I will come immediately and check who did it. If i was mod, i wouldn't even talk to them BAN. Do these griefers no how much work someone eles has work on that build? probably not. Not even a temp ban would suit them, the ban hammer must hammer down on them like the rain.

Well this is all for my mod app. I hope you look into me Very Happy.
If not, I understand

Darkdeathmadison
DarkdeathMadison
DarkdeathMadison

Back to top Go down

Darkdeathmadison's Moderator application. Empty my response.

Post by haxornathanspray23 Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:21 pm

idk, you would not be to bad of a mod you do get mad a little to much like telling charlie to shut up and stuff like that. I understand why you would go into rage mode when you are greifed I do it to but like more of a " I WANT THEM BANNED" but I think that you should hear the greifers side of the story like maybe the person he greifed. Idk greifed them and they did not know to report it. due to the fact that legendhelm now has perfect staff mature does not really have that many flaws, you know I think ward should not add another staff member it is a little rare now for people to complain about greifs. when the server went up and people built there homes they got greifed but the greifers where banned and I think the server is more mellow now.
I think if someone threatens to hack you should mute and add "it is impossible to hack legendhelm"
otherwise my advice is 1. stop being rude to players you dislike you should just do /ignore instead of in all caps say how much you hate them.
2. stop trying to handle situations mods already have undercontrol yelling at them and saying you get mad really easy does not help but instead makes the --- situation way worse and causes rage.
-Now that is my advice to wards decision of why she should and should not be mod.
-otherwise in this mod is app is full filled out and good quality.
and darkdeathmadison please do not insult me this is just advice to you and ward for you to help out legendhelm and truly become a good mod. Smile 
Have a good day.

haxornathanspray23

Back to top Go down

Darkdeathmadison's Moderator application. Empty Re: Darkdeathmadison's Moderator application.

Post by Wardgun Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:34 pm

Okay madi a few things, I like you as a person, and a potential moderator, but your anger, rage and frustration could really hold you back!
Wardgun
Wardgun
Admin
Admin

https://legendhelm.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Darkdeathmadison's Moderator application. Empty Darkdeathmadison's Moderator Application

Post by xXPresGXx Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:29 am

Hello Darkdeathmadison,

I think you would make a good moderator, but I do hold some things back that really concern me if the staff does give you those powers.

One being, as you stated in your application, that you go into "rage mode" when someone griefs you. I can understand that you would feel angry about someone griefing your home; however, a moderator must be willing to be the third eye in the situation, or what I like to call, dialectic. Dialectics is a simple way of saying you are the person who might argue your case and sees the matter in a different way then the two opposing arguments in which both will understand. So, if someone griefs someone else's property in LegendHelm, you must be calm in the situation and act as a Moderator and not part of an argument. That's the next think I'm concerned with: the arguments I see you participate in. I'm not saying you start the arguments, but I feel that the "rage mode" you get into makes the problem a lot worse, especially with using capitals. Moderators must act as the leaders of the server and as the big brothers and sisters of all the players. If the moderators don't act the way they should, like being in "rage mode," the moderators will have taught the players that they, too, should join in the arguments and be in "rage mode." Moderators must conduct themselves as ethical as possible and must make decisions on situations fair on the players. Some of the situations you've answered were conducted like the way I would, which is great; however, I feel there are many more infinite situations that may hit you on the way that may result in you falling into "rage mode," and I dislike dealing with that with moderators because we are a team.

There are some very positive things in you as well which some others may not notice that I've seen, like the way you are willing to help others in times of need and the way you are willing to take your time and volunteer that time into being a moderator. You seem to hold a very close heart to this server and I like this very much.

In conclusion, I hope you are willing to make sacrifices, like controlling your rage, if you are to take on this position as a moderator and I hope that you keep up loving this server because we love having you here with us. I hope this has been helpful to you and to the other members of this staff in deciding this application. I thank you for your application and we will get back to you soon with our decision.

Sincerely,
Greg (aka xXPresGXx)
xXPresGXx
xXPresGXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Darkdeathmadison's Moderator application. Empty Thank you for reading

Post by DarkdeathMadison Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:13 pm

Hi! thanks for taking the time to read my application, it means alot to me Smile.

I know i go into rage mode somtimes because i get angry, im currently trying to work on that, and as for caps, lol ill see if i can get that button removed, jk. lol! 

i know i shouldnt go into rage mode because someone is mean or rude or griefed me, i kinda hate that my temper gets the best of me. I guess i always have a problem where i think ii i say it in caps, it will get thru to them, but clearly it dosnt, and im sorry for that, for oak, charlie, and hax, im trying to get along with them, and with everyone eles, be on their good side.Smile i know i get mad bc i find someone annyoing or somthng, again trying to change all of that.

Thanks for reading

Darkdeathmadison
DarkdeathMadison
DarkdeathMadison

Back to top Go down

Darkdeathmadison's Moderator application. Empty Re: Darkdeathmadison's Moderator application.

Post by Minitrees Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:48 pm

I believe that if you get your anger under control, you would most likely get a spot on the staff list, but until then i guess you'll just be a great friend!

(Do you want me to delete that picture i took in the church)
Minitrees
Minitrees
Premium
Premium

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down