Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Server
mj's moderator application EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 7:18 pm by Wardgun

» I don't know what to title this
mj's moderator application EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:38 pm by Wardgun

» Myrieth's Intro
mj's moderator application EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:16 am by Myrieth

» can someone please make me trusted
mj's moderator application EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:06 pm by yourmomsssss

» Will the server be back up at any point
mj's moderator application EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:32 pm by Wardgun

» Test posting 1-2-3
mj's moderator application EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:37 pm by yourmomsssss

» New forums!
mj's moderator application EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:42 pm by grads5565

» will the server be back up?
mj's moderator application EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 pm by grads5565

» https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested
mj's moderator application EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:40 pm by grads5565

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

mj's moderator application

4 posters

Go down

mj's moderator application Empty mj's moderator application

Post by mjs_customz1234 Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:39 pm

Minecraft username: mjscustomz1234
Skye name:
Steam username:
Time zone:
Where you live: freeport illinois
How many hours can you play a day:3-4 when in a good-bad mood
(We're not asking any huge commitments)                                                                                                                                  Why you think you can be a moderator: i have been on this server for 3 months approaching four. this server has changed my way of thinking what a true server means. i have been through a lot of servers but this one was different. this server is truly my favorite mostly because the amazing staff! Very Happy  if i was a moderator i definitely would help out! i have been on for a while but mostly throughout the day i am on. i believe i would help out the server because i know how to solve problems and take things in my own hands. perhaps, player 1 is accused of greifing when he/she did not. player 2 has lied about it. i would explain to player 2 to not accuse of things players did not do. if further arguments go on i would punish he/she for taking the problem to a whole new level!
Why you can help Legend Helm: i believe i can help this server because i am on almost 24/7! i know how to solve problems and i am good with arguments. i know i have been banned in the past but i am cleaning my act. i wish to be moderator because i think i would be a big help! and i wish to take my responcibilty to a whole new level!Very Happy 

ANSWER THE FOLLOWING OF WHAT ACTIONS YOU WOULD TAKE

Someone claims they can hack the server: I would keep an eye on them and see where it takes me. if the problem is further accelerated i would take action immediately . if problem cannot be resolved i would take the situation to temporary ban for at most five days    
Someone is spamming the server: i would give a warning. if problem is further ongoing i would mute the spammer for a reasonable amount of time.
Someone new has came on and made a small grief: i would stop them and explain the rules of legendhelm and make sure they understand.
Someone has made a huge grief: i would investigate the situation and give a reasonable temp ban. if the player is new to the server again, i would explain the punishment to them and resolve the problem by giving a temp-ban to the greifing player on the server. enough for them to learn their lesson to respect other players.                                                                                                                                    thanks for reading! sincerely, mj (mjscustomz1234)

Note: you don't need to answer the ones you don't feel comfortable with!
mjs_customz1234
mjs_customz1234
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

mj's moderator application Empty Pretty Good

Post by madison_madison Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:26 pm

Mj, I think you have a really good application. I remember when you joined the server, you were nice and friendly. You still are and everything in your application seems true. I think you are a good choice for Moderator and you have my vote. If I had a list of devoted LegendHelm players, your near the top. I really hope you become Moderator,
-Madison
madison_madison
madison_madison
LeadMod
LeadMod

Back to top Go down

mj's moderator application Empty Re: mj's moderator application

Post by Nickistocool Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:29 pm

Hello! After carefully reading and considering your application, here is my opinion:

You seem like you just want to help, and don't want the rank so you can just mess around, and that's good! But, There are some things I'm worried about. On both of the griefing questions, you said you would give a warning or punishment, but not roll it back. Any grief should be rolled back. Also: The lack of proper capitalization and punctuation does not make this app look professional. Another thing: Being banned on the server dosent look great on an app.....

In conclusion: I like you mj, and I think 1 day, you could make a great mod. BUT, I think you definitely need training. Mabey you can be trainee for a little while. Thank for applying!

Sincerely,
-Nickistocool
Nickistocool
Nickistocool
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

mj's moderator application Empty thx

Post by mjs_customz1234 Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:32 pm

i think you guys are very kind to respond to this thank you both for replying!!!! sincerely mj!
mjs_customz1234
mjs_customz1234
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

mj's moderator application Empty Mj's Moderator Application

Post by xXPresGXx Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:30 am

Hello Mj,

I, first, want to say I appreciate the time you put into writing out your application for becoming a Moderator for LegendHelm Survival Server. I thank you for taking this time.

After reviewing your application, I've seen some things I would not like to see in an application. I ask you to please not take any harm at what I find since I am usually picky about these flaws in applications (and I see them often even when I don't like to). Just be sure that you look over my advice and I only ask to consider it for further use. I've seen some basic grammar errors like capitalization and misspelling that needs fixing and so forth. I also seem to be lost in your words, like for example, when you talk about "Player 1" and "Player 2" all of a sudden. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm assuming that you received and wrote this information from Tiff's application and decided to answer my question in the application? When you make the application well written for an employer to see, it looks more professional and I absolutely like professional.

I do like that you've given a great amount of time on this server, which I like to see from many of the staff. I also appreciate the amount of spirit you have for this server and wish to help out. This is fantastic in an application and I encourage you to keep that spirit! Your answers in the scenarios are very adequate and simple. I do want to warn you that these are not the only situations that may come about in the server. I'm sure you will know what to do if you are accepted as a Moderator.

I thank you for taking the time to read our responses and filling out this application.
We will contact you soon with our answer.

Sincerely,
Greg (xXPresGXx)
xXPresGXx
xXPresGXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mjs_customz1234 Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:44 am

thanks for read n ing this!!! i didn't know this was supposed to be a school type essay :p oops:) no copying was done in this moderator application:p
mjs_customz1234
mjs_customz1234
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by mjs_customz1234 Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:14 am

Nickistocool wrote:Hello! After carefully reading and considering your application, here is my opinion:

You seem like you just want to help, and don't want the rank so you can just mess around, and that's good! But, There are some things I'm worried about. On both of the griefing questions, you said you would give a warning or punishment, but not roll it back. Any grief should be rolled back. Also: The lack of proper capitalization and punctuation does not make this app look professional. Another thing: Being banned on the server dosent look great on an app.....

In conclusion: I like you mj, and I think 1 day, you could make a great mod. BUT, I think you definitely need training. Mabey you can be trainee for a little while. Thank for applying!

Sincerely,
                  -Nickistocool
i found that you mentioned "rolled back" as in tiffs application. if i were to say that it would not look professional at all:p
mjs_customz1234
mjs_customz1234
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by mjs_customz1234 Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:16 am

[quote= no copying was done here! "xXPresGXx"]Hello Mj,

I, first, want to say I appreciate the time you put into writing out your application for becoming a Moderator for LegendHelm Survival Server. I thank you for taking this time.

After reviewing your application, I've seen some things I would not like to see in an application. I ask you to please not take any harm at what I find since I am usually picky about these flaws in applications (and I see them often even when I don't like to). Just be sure that you look over my advice and I only ask to consider it for further use. I've seen some basic grammar errors like capitalization and misspelling that needs fixing and so forth. I also seem to be lost in your words, like for example, when you talk about "Player 1" and "Player 2" all of a sudden. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm assuming that you received and wrote this information from Tiff's application and decided to answer my question in the application? When you make the application well written for an employer to see, it looks more professional and I absolutely like professional.

I do like that you've given a great amount of time on this server, which I like to see from many of the staff. I also appreciate the amount of spirit you have for this server and wish to help out. This is fantastic in an application and I encourage you to keep that spirit! Your answers in the scenarios are very adequate and simple. I do want to warn you that these are not the only situations that may come about in the server. I'm sure you will know what to do if you are accepted as a Moderator.

I thank you for taking the time to read our responses and filling out this application.
We will contact you soon with our answer.

Sincerely,
Greg (xXPresGXx)[/quote]
mjs_customz1234
mjs_customz1234
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down