Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Server
My moderator application. EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 7:18 pm by Wardgun

» I don't know what to title this
My moderator application. EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:38 pm by Wardgun

» Myrieth's Intro
My moderator application. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:16 am by Myrieth

» can someone please make me trusted
My moderator application. EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:06 pm by yourmomsssss

» Will the server be back up at any point
My moderator application. EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:32 pm by Wardgun

» Test posting 1-2-3
My moderator application. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:37 pm by yourmomsssss

» New forums!
My moderator application. EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:42 pm by grads5565

» will the server be back up?
My moderator application. EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 pm by grads5565

» https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested
My moderator application. EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:40 pm by grads5565

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

My moderator application.

3 posters

Go down

My moderator application. Empty My moderator application.

Post by mjs_customz1234 Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:07 pm

Minecraft username: mjscostumz1234
Skype name: mjscustomz1234
Steam username: Mjscustomz
Time zone:
Where you live: Freeport Illinois
How many hours can you play a day: I can play Three to Four hours a day.
(We're not asking any huge commitments)
Why you think you can be a moderator: I would like to start with my activity on this server. I am on everyday and all day. I think If i were a moderator I could be a tremendous help! A lot of people notice my activity on this server as "good". I believe that statement also. I have been on Legend-Helm for A long time. I know how things work, and operate, Here is an example of what i would do if a situation like this happened, Please do not use the swear word against this application. Person A: FUCK OFF! I know it was you.
Mod: Clam down. Person A you've lost some things due to the recent rollback. It had nothing to do with Person B.
Person A: WHAT THE FUCK! THAT IS SOOO UNFAIR.
Mod: I’m sorry Person A, but there is nothing we can do about it. Also there is again no need for CAPS, you’ve already been warned.
Person A: /msg Mod Hey, I lost like shit loads of diamond and stuff, can you just spawn me a bit to make up for it. I worked really hard for them. PLZ.
Mod: /msg Person A I’m sorry again but I cannot spawn you any items. If you want help rebuilding I’d be more than happy to.
Person A: FUCK YOU MOD! I JUST LOST SO MUCH!
Mod: /r I am banning you for excessive swearing, being abusive towards me and others and for excessively using CAPS after being warned.Mod: You can appeal your ban on the forums.
Person A: What the...
Mod: /ban Person A .
That is what I have come up with if a situation like this happened.
Why you can help Legend-helm: I can help the server by keeping it safe and fun for players to simply play! I mostly like to help build and control greifs (with ./co i)
That makes A lot of sense towards this mod application. I am very good with helping servers and keeping them up. I will not abuse my abilities and commands. I will only ,mute, Temp-ban, perm-ban, if i needed to. I can help staff, players with certain tasks that if needed. I also am a builder of many things. That is not all i can help with Legend-Helm, I can be a huge help, i am certain A lot of you know that.

ANSWER THE FOLLOWING OF WHAT ACTIONS YOU WOULD TAKE

Someone claims they can hack the server: I would investigate the situation, If hacking occurs, i would permanent ban the specified player, or any ranked player.
Someone is spamming the server: I would mute the player that is causing the problem for about 5 or 10 minutes, if they continue to spam, i would mute for a day.
Someone new has came on and made a small grief: I would warn the player, have them re-read the rules. If problem continues kick from server.
Someone has made a huge grief: I Would rollback, Temp-ban for 5 days, longer if needed.

Please take your time to read this application, And get back to me what you think!

~Mjs
mjs_customz1234
mjs_customz1234
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

My moderator application. Empty Re: My moderator application.

Post by madison_madison Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:53 pm

Hi Mj,
I think this is a really good application. You have it very well worded and you put your heart into it. You are a very active player, I have seen you almost every time I have been on recently. I think that most of the time you are a good player and you follow the rules and help your fellow players out. I think you would be a good mod, you have my vote! Smile
-Madison
madison_madison
madison_madison
LeadMod
LeadMod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblezz2313 Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:09 am

Finger!
Bubblezz2313
Bubblezz2313
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down