Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Server
jfili4 mod app... EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 7:18 pm by Wardgun

» I don't know what to title this
jfili4 mod app... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:38 pm by Wardgun

» Myrieth's Intro
jfili4 mod app... EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:16 am by Myrieth

» can someone please make me trusted
jfili4 mod app... EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:06 pm by yourmomsssss

» Will the server be back up at any point
jfili4 mod app... EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:32 pm by Wardgun

» Test posting 1-2-3
jfili4 mod app... EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:37 pm by yourmomsssss

» New forums!
jfili4 mod app... EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:42 pm by grads5565

» will the server be back up?
jfili4 mod app... EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 pm by grads5565

» https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested
jfili4 mod app... EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:40 pm by grads5565

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

jfili4 mod app...

2 posters

Go down

jfili4 mod app... Empty jfili4 mod app...

Post by jfili Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:20 pm

Minecraft username: jfili4
Skype name:jfili4 (so original)
Steam username:N/A
Time zone:Central
Where you live: Prosper, Texas (outside Dallas)
How many hours can you play a day:weekdays 2-3 weekends- as much as needed
(We're not asking any huge commitments)
Why you think you can be a moderator: I have been playing minecraft for quite a long time now and after being a part of LH for most of that time i have seen the commands that mods use, the expectations set by the other staff, and the necessary actions to take in certian situations. I believe that i can help solve the problem of greifers by quickly repairing greifs and placing the proper punishment upon those who committed them. Also being a mod entails keeping track of how players are doing, making sure they are following the other rules as well, but also making sure that their time on LH is a great one.
Why you can help LegendHelm: I believe in the standards that Ward and the other staff have placed on their community, and the image that they are trying to achieve. There has been a large influx of new players joining the server and i want to be a part of their welcoming committee, by showing them the ropes, and how to play fair, and with respect. I believe that i can help the community grow and expand to new heights, and i want to be a larger part of the server

ANSWER THE FOLLOWING OF WHAT ACTIONS YOU WOULD TAKE

Someone claims they can hack the server: disconnect them immediately, if they return and threaten again, ban them.
Someone is spamming the server: place on a 2 min mute, if continues, 5 min and a disconnect. warnings after each of those, if it continues place on a 1 day temp ban
Someone new has came on and made a small grief: just a warning the first time, and repair the greif, if a second greif appears its a 2 day temp ban, a post of the ban notice on the server, and also repair of the greif.
Someone has made a huge grief: If it is someones first grief it is a week ban being that it is a large grief, if another arises, that can be taken up with the other staff as greifing is a large problem within legendhelm.

I know that lots of new staff have been hired recently and i accept the fact that i may be late with this app. Thank you for you consideration and time for reading it.
-jfili4

jfili
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

Back to top Go down

jfili4 mod app... Empty Re: jfili4 mod app...

Post by hobobuilder136 Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:13 pm

It is a wonderful app! nicely written! I think you would make a great mod! Very Happy

Have a nice day!
~Hobo
hobobuilder136
hobobuilder136
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/user/ElectricHoboMC

Back to top Go down