Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Server
Jfili4 moderator application EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 7:18 pm by Wardgun

» I don't know what to title this
Jfili4 moderator application EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:38 pm by Wardgun

» Myrieth's Intro
Jfili4 moderator application EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:16 am by Myrieth

» can someone please make me trusted
Jfili4 moderator application EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:06 pm by yourmomsssss

» Will the server be back up at any point
Jfili4 moderator application EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:32 pm by Wardgun

» Test posting 1-2-3
Jfili4 moderator application EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:37 pm by yourmomsssss

» New forums!
Jfili4 moderator application EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:42 pm by grads5565

» will the server be back up?
Jfili4 moderator application EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 pm by grads5565

» https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested
Jfili4 moderator application EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:40 pm by grads5565

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Jfili4 moderator application

Go down

Jfili4 moderator application Empty Jfili4 moderator application

Post by jfili Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:52 pm

Minecraft username:jfili4
Skype name:jfili4
Steam username: N/A
Time zone:Central
Where you live:Texas
How many hours can you play a day: 3-4 on weekdays and it varies on weekends depending on activities and school 4-10
(We're not asking any huge commitments)
Why you think you can be a moderator: I believe that I have proven to be a well rounded player in LegendHelm, I have helped many players at various times, and see myself as a very helpful person. Being a moderator has many different responsibilities that vary from grief protection to being a welcoming party to any new players. I know the rules of the server and believe that i can hep them to be enforced in times of need. I believe that if I attain these responsibilities I would give my entire effort to complete them. I understand players needs and the responsibilities of being a moderator.
Why you can help LegendHelm: I have been on the server for quite a long time now and have been a very helpful player. I just recently built the underwater plot world with some help from Greg using world edit and people seem to really like it. I have seen quite a few griefs while playing and have not been able to fix them or help those who's builds they were. With being a moderator I would not only be helping those who have been greifed, but also help anyone who requires it.

ANSWER THE FOLLOWING OF WHAT ACTIONS YOU WOULD TAKE

Someone claims they can hack the server: Immediate ban along with a message to ward about it
Someone is spamming the server: First give a warning, then if it continues place in a 5 min mute.
Someone new has came on and made a small grief: The first small greif is a warning, and repair. If it is larger than 10 blocks they could be banned for a day with consent of another staff member
Someone has made a huge grief: Place in a 2 day ban and consult with other staff based on size of grief and if it was a repeat offender.

P.S. I understand the amount of staff is very high at the moment, but when reading this application, please keep me in mind for future staff promotions. Thanks for your time in reading this. -Jfili4

jfili
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

Back to top Go down