Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Server
AshCip's New Admin (Administrator) Application! (Revised, will be close to what old one was) EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 7:18 pm by Wardgun

» I don't know what to title this
AshCip's New Admin (Administrator) Application! (Revised, will be close to what old one was) EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:38 pm by Wardgun

» Myrieth's Intro
AshCip's New Admin (Administrator) Application! (Revised, will be close to what old one was) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:16 am by Myrieth

» can someone please make me trusted
AshCip's New Admin (Administrator) Application! (Revised, will be close to what old one was) EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:06 pm by yourmomsssss

» Will the server be back up at any point
AshCip's New Admin (Administrator) Application! (Revised, will be close to what old one was) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:32 pm by Wardgun

» Test posting 1-2-3
AshCip's New Admin (Administrator) Application! (Revised, will be close to what old one was) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:37 pm by yourmomsssss

» New forums!
AshCip's New Admin (Administrator) Application! (Revised, will be close to what old one was) EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:42 pm by grads5565

» will the server be back up?
AshCip's New Admin (Administrator) Application! (Revised, will be close to what old one was) EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 pm by grads5565

» https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested
AshCip's New Admin (Administrator) Application! (Revised, will be close to what old one was) EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:40 pm by grads5565

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

AshCip's New Admin (Administrator) Application! (Revised, will be close to what old one was)

2 posters

Go down

AshCip's New Admin (Administrator) Application! (Revised, will be close to what old one was) Empty AshCip's New Admin (Administrator) Application! (Revised, will be close to what old one was)

Post by AshCip Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:56 pm

First off, this application is not really meant to be used right now... I just wanted to have this ready for when the time comes. It will poke out a few mistakes in my old one, use my experience with what admin's get that moderators or lead mod's don't.

Hello, I am AshCip (You all probably know me by now). I am a moderator on Legend Helm (prior I was an Owner/Admin but quit and after deciding to come back, I has to start over with all of these applications for staff, but I am perfectly fine with that. It makes me feel that I am not just being given them back after (sadly) not the first time I've quit the server), but I am applying for admin, as you can see by the title of this. I would like to be an admin, because the admins at the moment can not be on all the time. And there are certain things admins can do that moderators can't. Things such as; using /invsee to check peoples inventories for stolen or hacked in items, /vanish, /say, world edit, and many more useful things.

Another reason, is that when people need something only an admin can do, when the admin gets on, he/she gets pestered by everyone, and that is never fun. If we have more admins, that may stop, as more admins can handle more things, you get the point right?

Anyways...
As we all know, admins usually have an extreme amount of commands that are very useful in many ways. I know that these commands are very powerful, and not to be misused. If I am given the admin rank, I would never abuse those commands, or give out creative or items (unless we're in a situation where we reset the world, did /killall, or players had items stolen). I would not, give out ranks either. I'll admit it, I haven't been on as much as I could've, but I will, I know my schedule now and I am ready to spend a ton of time on LH. Very Happy

If I am picked to become an admin, I will not mistreat, or use my powers in any way to hurt Legend Helm's community. I have witnessed much of what happens on Legend Helm, that is rule breaking or hacking. I hope, that if I see what these happen, and stop them there, as I try as moderator, that it will be more effective as admin. I may also be able to check chests, which is always good because if items are not in someone's inventory, it will be in their chest. This will be useful, for when someone claims that someone else stole, or mined their items and did not give back. Also, I've learned from my past experience as an admin here, you get more respect and can be in a little bit more of control, people will feel more inclined to do what you ask them to.

I will not attach a poll to this application, because I think we are all able to express how you feel about this in the comments below.

Thank you very much for reading.
AshCip
AshCip
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

Back to top Go down

AshCip's New Admin (Administrator) Application! (Revised, will be close to what old one was) Empty Re: AshCip's New Admin (Administrator) Application! (Revised, will be close to what old one was)

Post by Jahamas Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:29 pm

Ash! You're back! I think you should totally become Administrator again! That'd be great! But, unfortunately, LH is not like it used to be. Not as many people come on anymore. I think it could be because we're still 1.6.2. Anyways, many things have changed and I hope ward accepts you back into the family Smile

~With respect,
Alex/Jahamas
Jahamas
Jahamas
Premium
Premium

Back to top Go down

AshCip's New Admin (Administrator) Application! (Revised, will be close to what old one was) Empty Re: AshCip's New Admin (Administrator) Application! (Revised, will be close to what old one was)

Post by AshCip Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:32 pm

Thanks alex. I know it has changed, but I hope that LH will be able to get many more players once the server updates to 1.7 (when it comes out officially for bukkit)
AshCip
AshCip
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by AshCip Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:04 pm

Hey, this would be the time where I use this app! Okay, now I apply for admin...
Same as before but this now takes use!
AshCip
AshCip
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down