Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Server
Nickistocool's Administrator/Super Mod Application EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 7:18 pm by Wardgun

» I don't know what to title this
Nickistocool's Administrator/Super Mod Application EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:38 pm by Wardgun

» Myrieth's Intro
Nickistocool's Administrator/Super Mod Application EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:16 am by Myrieth

» can someone please make me trusted
Nickistocool's Administrator/Super Mod Application EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:06 pm by yourmomsssss

» Will the server be back up at any point
Nickistocool's Administrator/Super Mod Application EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:32 pm by Wardgun

» Test posting 1-2-3
Nickistocool's Administrator/Super Mod Application EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:37 pm by yourmomsssss

» New forums!
Nickistocool's Administrator/Super Mod Application EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:42 pm by grads5565

» will the server be back up?
Nickistocool's Administrator/Super Mod Application EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 pm by grads5565

» https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested
Nickistocool's Administrator/Super Mod Application EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:40 pm by grads5565

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Nickistocool's Administrator/Super Mod Application

3 posters

Go down

Nickistocool's Administrator/Super Mod Application Empty Nickistocool's Administrator/Super Mod Application

Post by Nickistocool Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:12 pm

Hello everybody! My names Nick. A lot of you know me. Ive been on legend helm for a while. Ive been Moderator on Helm for a while as well. I would like to apply for admin/super mod. Heres my Application:
                                        I would LOVE to take my job on legend helm up to an admin/super mod. I know i havent been the most active for a couple of months, but now I PROMISE to Be more active. I think Im a relatively good probelm solver. I know how to use losts of commands and how to quickly, lets say "un-escalate"  situations. I know how to give fair punishments and can multi-task fairly well. I'm very mature (at least when im on the job Razz).

I can get on daily for at least 2 hours but usualy more. I wont abuse my powers, or ban people unfairly. I really love helms community and just the server itself. And let me make 1 thing clear. If you do make me Admin/super mod, you will NOT          regret it! Thanks for reading! Have a wonderful day!

-Nickistocool
Nickistocool
Nickistocool
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Nickistocool's Administrator/Super Mod Application Empty Good application!

Post by bcntown123 Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:28 pm

As a trainee I cannot say much, but I know you are a good server-member to have and you deserve SuperMod/Admin because you showed me and most people you are better than your rank.
bcntown123
bcntown123

Back to top Go down

Nickistocool's Administrator/Super Mod Application Empty Re: Nickistocool's Administrator/Super Mod Application

Post by Haxornathanspray Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:17 pm

You and mini should be promoted since people greif like savages my cobble hut was greifed the very next day lol so It would be cool if you could roll it back and see who did it. And nick and mini you do not abuse power so Good day to you. alien 
Haxornathanspray
Haxornathanspray
Premium
Premium

Location : city of 1,000,000 austin not like texas whatsoever.

Back to top Go down

Nickistocool's Administrator/Super Mod Application Empty Re: Nickistocool's Administrator/Super Mod Application

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down