Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Server
Moderator Application for xXPresGXx (aka Greg) EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 7:18 pm by Wardgun

» I don't know what to title this
Moderator Application for xXPresGXx (aka Greg) EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:38 pm by Wardgun

» Myrieth's Intro
Moderator Application for xXPresGXx (aka Greg) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:16 am by Myrieth

» can someone please make me trusted
Moderator Application for xXPresGXx (aka Greg) EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:06 pm by yourmomsssss

» Will the server be back up at any point
Moderator Application for xXPresGXx (aka Greg) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:32 pm by Wardgun

» Test posting 1-2-3
Moderator Application for xXPresGXx (aka Greg) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:37 pm by yourmomsssss

» New forums!
Moderator Application for xXPresGXx (aka Greg) EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:42 pm by grads5565

» will the server be back up?
Moderator Application for xXPresGXx (aka Greg) EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 pm by grads5565

» https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested
Moderator Application for xXPresGXx (aka Greg) EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:40 pm by grads5565

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Moderator Application for xXPresGXx (aka Greg)

4 posters

Go down

Moderator Application for xXPresGXx (aka Greg) Empty Moderator Application for xXPresGXx (aka Greg)

Post by xXPresGXx Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:47 am

Minecraft username: xXPresGXx
Skye name: Mastergreg117
Steam username: n/a
Time zone: Pacific Standard Time (Los Angeles)
Where you live: California

How many hours can you play a day:
I can play at least 3-4 hours a day plus nights.

Why you think you can be a moderator:
I feel I can be an ethical leader in moderating the situations encountered on an issue. I've taught a group of students on how to become effective leaders in an international organization and in their future endeavors and how to improve their skills overtime. I've also learned a lot from the players on this server.

Why you can help LegendHelm:
I've also been online most nights when admins/moderators are not on (when I play at night mostly); therefore, I feel I can be a huge asset to the the admins and moderators by being online helping to capture rule-breakers in the act, assisting players with issues/builds/server info, and greeting new players when no one else may not be available to say, "Hello" and "Welcome." Also, I've taken some art classes and multimedia classes, so I can help with some of the art/design aspect of building in the server.

If Problems Arise-

Someone claims they can hack the server:
I'll warn them once to stop; however, if they continue to threaten the safety of the server and its players, I will kick the "hacker" and give the player an explanation why he was kicked.

Someone is spamming the server:
If we are talking about "excessive chatting" on the server, I will warn the player once to stop. If it continues again, I will mute with an explanation. If the player continues to talk after the mute with an explanation to why he/she was muted, I will temp ban with an explanation. If we are talking about "randomly placing excessive amount of blocks/items in a particular area," I will tell the player to take away the items placed WITHOUT griefing another player's property. If they refuse and continue this action, I will temp ban with an explanation.

Someone new has came on and made a small grief:
I will let the new player know about the rules of the server and explain that griefing is not allowed. I will also tell the new player to fix what he has destroyed to its original condition (or I can rollback, if that's permissible to Moderators). If they continue again, they will receive a temp ban with an explanation.

Someone has made a huge grief:
The player will be temp banned with an explanation either in person or on the forum.

If you have any further questions about this application, please feel free to reply on this topic or on my private messaging mailbox and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I thank you for reading this application and I hope you will consider me as a likely candidate for this position.

-xXPresGXx (aka Greg)
xXPresGXx
xXPresGXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application for xXPresGXx (aka Greg) Empty Re: Moderator Application for xXPresGXx (aka Greg)

Post by Toezar Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:53 pm

Nice Application. 8/10
Toezar
Toezar
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application for xXPresGXx (aka Greg) Empty Re: Moderator Application for xXPresGXx (aka Greg)

Post by xXPresGXx Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:59 am

Thanks, Toezar. What did I miss on the application?
xXPresGXx
xXPresGXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toezar Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:08 am

didnt miss anything, but u could of used stronger word choices. 8/10 is very good man.
Toezar
Toezar
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by xXPresGXx Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:39 am

Of course. Thanks!
xXPresGXx
xXPresGXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahamas Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:32 pm

I would definitely make you a moderator. Just one small problem. We have too many!
Jahamas
Jahamas
Premium
Premium

Back to top Go down

Post by Mojoblitz Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:18 pm

I thought you left Jahamas? I knew you had nothing else to do. Can't stay true to your word hmm

Mojoblitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down