Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Server
Wardgun please listen to my reasoning this is for ward only EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 7:18 pm by Wardgun

» I don't know what to title this
Wardgun please listen to my reasoning this is for ward only EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:38 pm by Wardgun

» Myrieth's Intro
Wardgun please listen to my reasoning this is for ward only EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:16 am by Myrieth

» can someone please make me trusted
Wardgun please listen to my reasoning this is for ward only EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:06 pm by yourmomsssss

» Will the server be back up at any point
Wardgun please listen to my reasoning this is for ward only EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:32 pm by Wardgun

» Test posting 1-2-3
Wardgun please listen to my reasoning this is for ward only EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:37 pm by yourmomsssss

» New forums!
Wardgun please listen to my reasoning this is for ward only EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:42 pm by grads5565

» will the server be back up?
Wardgun please listen to my reasoning this is for ward only EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 pm by grads5565

» https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested
Wardgun please listen to my reasoning this is for ward only EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:40 pm by grads5565

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Wardgun please listen to my reasoning this is for ward only

3 posters

Go down

Wardgun please listen to my reasoning this is for ward only Empty Wardgun please listen to my reasoning this is for ward only

Post by Haxornathanspray Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:10 pm

Ward when waldo killed me i said i was going to go eat dinner. and than mark went on since someone had to be saying mean illiterate things. So I asked my brother mark about it and he just snickered and laughed. And i do not think it should be a banable offence for just saying illiterate stuff in the chat. i literally am watching my friends screen on skype so he can talk to you about what happened i want to go back on you're server since this is the most unfair punishment to a player. this is the meanist thing you have done to someone for such a minor offence. even though i was not typing I was at dinner so mark was upstair he was not hungry he went on legendhelm and probably tried to get me banned since i did not let him take my ipod to overnight camp. i have been sitting here bored all day for doing absulutely nothing. even though i said the f word once you muted me for 40 minutes. so I already took a punishment can you just let this 1 incident slide everyone makes mistakes but this was not my doing!
P.s. this is a very unfair punishment and i would like for my ban to be lifted since I chewed mark for doing it and i made sure that my computer did not remember my password. S this will not happen again.
Haxornathanspray
Haxornathanspray
Premium
Premium

Location : city of 1,000,000 austin not like texas whatsoever.

Back to top Go down

Wardgun please listen to my reasoning this is for ward only Empty Re: Wardgun please listen to my reasoning this is for ward only

Post by Mrdarklord150 Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:06 pm

this is your second warning to stop making new ban appeals otherwise ward might perm ban you. your decision.
Mrdarklord150
Mrdarklord150
Donator
Donator

https://legendhelm.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Wardgun please listen to my reasoning this is for ward only Empty OKay

Post by Haxornathanspray Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:10 pm

Mrdarklord150 wrote:this is your second warning to stop making new ban appeals otherwise ward might perm ban you. your decision.
Okay i cannot win you're right i fixed the problem so i geuss i will see you in 4 days Crying or Very sad
Haxornathanspray
Haxornathanspray
Premium
Premium

Back to top Go down

Wardgun please listen to my reasoning this is for ward only Empty Re: Wardgun please listen to my reasoning this is for ward only

Post by Mrdarklord150 Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:11 pm

Good decision Very Happy
Mrdarklord150
Mrdarklord150
Donator
Donator

https://legendhelm.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wardgun Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:12 pm

Thanks for being mature about it Haxor
Wardgun
Wardgun
Admin
Admin

https://legendhelm.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Haxornathanspray Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:20 pm

Wardgun wrote:Thanks for being mature about it Haxor

well i was banned yesterday so i will see you on saturday. And this will never happen again and I made sure that my password is not remembered and you are right I am held accountable for my account. This will never happen again.
Haxornathanspray
Haxornathanspray
Premium
Premium

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down