Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Server
Wardgun i came back from dinner and i was banned for like 20 days? how come i am banned? EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 7:18 pm by Wardgun

» I don't know what to title this
Wardgun i came back from dinner and i was banned for like 20 days? how come i am banned? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:38 pm by Wardgun

» Myrieth's Intro
Wardgun i came back from dinner and i was banned for like 20 days? how come i am banned? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:16 am by Myrieth

» can someone please make me trusted
Wardgun i came back from dinner and i was banned for like 20 days? how come i am banned? EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:06 pm by yourmomsssss

» Will the server be back up at any point
Wardgun i came back from dinner and i was banned for like 20 days? how come i am banned? EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:32 pm by Wardgun

» Test posting 1-2-3
Wardgun i came back from dinner and i was banned for like 20 days? how come i am banned? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:37 pm by yourmomsssss

» New forums!
Wardgun i came back from dinner and i was banned for like 20 days? how come i am banned? EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:42 pm by grads5565

» will the server be back up?
Wardgun i came back from dinner and i was banned for like 20 days? how come i am banned? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 pm by grads5565

» https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested
Wardgun i came back from dinner and i was banned for like 20 days? how come i am banned? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:40 pm by grads5565

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Wardgun i came back from dinner and i was banned for like 20 days? how come i am banned?

3 posters

Go down

Wardgun i came back from dinner and i was banned for like 20 days? how come i am banned? Empty Wardgun i came back from dinner and i was banned for like 20 days? how come i am banned?

Post by Haxornathanspray Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:53 pm

so i go eat dinner and i think waldo kills me and i come back and bam i am banned for like 20 days! How come you banned me was a file in my playerbase corrupt i wanted to finnish my modern castle when i came back and now i am disappointed and confused.
Haxornathanspray
Haxornathanspray
Premium
Premium

Location : city of 1,000,000 austin not like texas whatsoever.

Back to top Go down

Wardgun i came back from dinner and i was banned for like 20 days? how come i am banned? Empty in due time young cricket

Post by Mrdarklord150 Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:19 pm

we do not know if it was ward who banned you it might have been someone else with access to the server. so please remain calm until ward gets to your acquaintance:P
Mrdarklord150
Mrdarklord150
Donator
Donator

https://legendhelm.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Wardgun i came back from dinner and i was banned for like 20 days? how come i am banned? Empty Re: Wardgun i came back from dinner and i was banned for like 20 days? how come i am banned?

Post by Wardgun Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:24 pm

I logged into my alt, Only to see you spamming the f-word. Even if it was someone else, you are left accountable for your account and your ban will not be lifted at this time
Wardgun
Wardgun
Admin
Admin

https://legendhelm.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Wardgun i came back from dinner and i was banned for like 20 days? how come i am banned? Empty Re: Wardgun i came back from dinner and i was banned for like 20 days? how come i am banned?

Post by Mrdarklord150 Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:26 pm

there you go hun:D sorry but maybe this'll give u some time to relax,hug a tree,etc. bye i have calls:)
Mrdarklord150
Mrdarklord150
Donator
Donator

https://legendhelm.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Wardgun i came back from dinner and i was banned for like 20 days? how come i am banned? Empty someone else spammed it and how am i accountable for that? i cannot do anything do anything to make them change it.

Post by Haxornathanspray Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:15 am

Wardgun wrote:I logged into my alt, Only to see you spamming the f-word. Even if it was someone else, you are left accountable for your account and your ban will not be lifted at this time
so someone else spams the f word and i get banned for a month huh? thats odd well i love you're server so i geuss i will wait Crying or Very sad 1 month of my summer is already ruined Crying or Very sadNoCrying or Very sadEmbarassedNoCrying or Very sad
Please unban me!
i will have no intertainment for a whole month!
Haxornathanspray
Haxornathanspray
Premium
Premium

Back to top Go down

Post by Wardgun Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:38 am

Maybe you could start by making a better ban appeal, make it atleast a paragraph, and try use proper grammar Razz
Wardgun
Wardgun
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wardgun i came back from dinner and i was banned for like 20 days? how come i am banned? Empty Well you muted me for 40 minutes here is my reasoning.

Post by Haxornathanspray Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:57 am

Wardgun wrote:Maybe you could start by making a better ban appeal, make it atleast a paragraph, and try use proper grammar Razz

Yeah i do kinda sound dumb.. I just do not know why i am banned for a month for cursing when i did not spam spamming is would be me saying f f f than saying over and over and I  thought I served my punishment by being muted for 40 minutes i do not thinks its fair for me to log in already having served my punishment and than me not being able to finish  my castle. and fattythebullfrog was cursing and you did absulutely nothing about it. so it's also unfair fatty is not banned for a month. I think this was a cruel punishment and I would like for my ban to be uplifted since you banned Khang for 5 days when he greifed and i say a curse word and Bam i am banned for the entire month of jun! I would like for my ban to be uplifted since I think it is the cruelest punishment you have ever given someone for such a minor offence. Good night to you sir!
And also you should not have ban me before since you did not notify me and say exactly why i should be banned i know i used the f word so did fattythebullfrog.
P.s. { I love you're server it is the best and you are a very nice admin i just really do not think this is a fair puishment Crying or Very sad}
Haxornathanspray
Haxornathanspray
Premium
Premium

Back to top Go down

Post by Wardgun Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:59 am

Well Haxor, Fatty was not punished. Being said that I have something to back it up. Someome copied his nick and started swearing with his nick. I shortened your ban to 7 days, See ya in a week.
Wardgun
Wardgun
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wardgun i came back from dinner and i was banned for like 20 days? how come i am banned? Empty !

Post by Haxornathanspray Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:04 am

Wardgun wrote:Well Haxor, Fatty was not punished. Being said that I have something to back it up. Someome copied his nick and started swearing with his nick. I shortened your ban to 7 days, See ya in a week.
You banned khang for 5 days for greifing a base and ruining someones base and you ban me for 7 days for saying 1 curse word not spaming it and i left and served 40 minutes of being muted so i already served my punishment but you gave me another one meaning ihave two punishments for 1 thing i said thats so unfair and cruel of you to do I have never in anyway have harmed anyone and you ban me for a week just for makign a mistake which everyone makes mistakes but you have to be mean and give me the cruelest punishment you could think of Crying or Very sad i have nothing to do for a week now!
Haxornathanspray
Haxornathanspray
Premium
Premium

Back to top Go down

Wardgun i came back from dinner and i was banned for like 20 days? how come i am banned? Empty !

Post by Haxornathanspray Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:05 am

Wardgun wrote:Well Haxor, Fatty was not punished. Being said that I have something to back it up. Someome copied his nick and started swearing with his nick. I shortened your ban to 7 days, See ya in a week.
You banned khang for 5 days for greifing a base and ruining someones base and you ban me for 7 days for saying 1 curse word not spaming it and i left and served 40 minutes of being muted so i already served my punishment but you gave me another one meaning ihave two punishments for 1 thing i said thats so unfair and cruel of you to do I have never in anyway have harmed anyone and you ban me for a week just for makign a mistake which everyone makes mistakes but you have to be mean and give me the cruelest punishment you could think of Crying or Very sad i have nothing to do for a week now!
Haxornathanspray
Haxornathanspray
Premium
Premium

Back to top Go down

Post by Wardgun Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:07 am

Khang is perma'd by the way (he's not coming back). On my alt I was on longer than you think, the type of language you showed is not tolerated here. 4 days, and I won't go any shorter. See you soon.
Wardgun
Wardgun
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down