Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Server
ok so i was on then all the sudden im perm for making a sign?? EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 7:18 pm by Wardgun

» I don't know what to title this
ok so i was on then all the sudden im perm for making a sign?? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:38 pm by Wardgun

» Myrieth's Intro
ok so i was on then all the sudden im perm for making a sign?? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:16 am by Myrieth

» can someone please make me trusted
ok so i was on then all the sudden im perm for making a sign?? EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:06 pm by yourmomsssss

» Will the server be back up at any point
ok so i was on then all the sudden im perm for making a sign?? EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:32 pm by Wardgun

» Test posting 1-2-3
ok so i was on then all the sudden im perm for making a sign?? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:37 pm by yourmomsssss

» New forums!
ok so i was on then all the sudden im perm for making a sign?? EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:42 pm by grads5565

» will the server be back up?
ok so i was on then all the sudden im perm for making a sign?? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 pm by grads5565

» https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested
ok so i was on then all the sudden im perm for making a sign?? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:40 pm by grads5565

Similar topics
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ok so i was on then all the sudden im perm for making a sign??

Go down

ok so i was on then all the sudden im perm for making a sign?? Empty ok so i was on then all the sudden im perm for making a sign??

Post by toxic weirdo Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:22 pm

Minecraft username:ToXiC!!!!!!

Who banned you:fili

How long is your ban:perm!!!

Why should you be unbanned?:
    ok so I was banned well just read my other band appeal but then the day after im unbaned I get on play for like 10 mins then get banned perm but I did hear ward said that I was getting banned perm yesterday !!!!
    but ward I am making this for u and plz answer these OK, ok so first y am I banned perm and don't give some lame crap how the mods cover up there bands saying that I did something that was bad wem I didn't I want the whole server to see this ok WAT DID I DO cuz ill tell ya " I ok guys who ever is looking at this ok I got on and got muted for 10 mins idk y I forgot ok so I got off got on 9 hours later then!!!! was muted perm?? I think but anyways I made 3 SIGNS and put words on them asking y am I still muted and who muted me?? but fili kicked me so I joined back tp him to me again so then well hold on befor u mods have anything against me I tpa**** him to me not tp I don't hack but anyways he banned me 1 day for making signs basically ok then so now I get on perfacctly fine im not muted nothing and now im banned perm after 10 mins of playing??

Guys read this fast im ganna be banned from the website possibly and this msg will be tooking away and deleted or something I want u guys to know I will miss u ok and that don't donate its not wotrht the commands and its also its not worth for it to go nto wards pocket ok and! ward tell me wat I did NO LAME ANSWERS I want the TRUTH! andfor wat im banned for the most stupidest thing making signs?? I nvr seen that as a rule ohh and another thing for LH ppl go to one of the links on the forums I think its announcements then click it and find MOD HAND BOOK and read it then ask wat did I do lol I could have griefed some1 and got banned 2 days but no lol its so funny but yet so stupid I made signs lol

so I want u guys to know ward I guess is weird idk y im sick of it im banned perm for making signs and I donated so LH ppl just so u know u get no respect or anything u get treated worse I think but whatever

ok well to the ppl of LH and only the ppl not the mods or admins !!!!!
    I want to say Bye! I was the only one who ever wanted to help I was the one of the only ones that said Wb! =WelcomeBack!
    but its ok I tried help making spawn on the last server but I got banned like 5 days for it lol idk wat I did stll but it was around 5 days I think so plz guys don't donate I wish I still had that money Sad but I do want to thx for those lol only 1 who sent me a msg on the forums saying they agree with me but I will not say there name lol I don't think they want me too but I just want to say Bye! guys it is a long letter for Bye! but I will miss this server and yall but I wont miss the mods or admins the only ones r greg well he was and then its nick and tiff and mrhatandclogs I think that's it lol idk but those r them the only best mods ohh and hobo builder but anyways I will miss u guys and girls lol tell everybody I said Bye!

Have a Great Day LH "ppl" and only the LH ppl and some of the mods and was admins lol
    Bye!:.(

toxic weirdo

Back to top Go down

ok so i was on then all the sudden im perm for making a sign?? Empty Re: ok so i was on then all the sudden im perm for making a sign??

Post by toxic weirdo Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:23 pm

I will deeply miss LH !!!
    Bye! its ganna be a new begging for me!

toxic weirdo

Back to top Go down