Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Server
IDK WAT I DID!?!?!?!?!?!?! PLZ READ AND TAKE A mIN TO READ PLZ EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 7:18 pm by Wardgun

» I don't know what to title this
IDK WAT I DID!?!?!?!?!?!?! PLZ READ AND TAKE A mIN TO READ PLZ EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:38 pm by Wardgun

» Myrieth's Intro
IDK WAT I DID!?!?!?!?!?!?! PLZ READ AND TAKE A mIN TO READ PLZ EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:16 am by Myrieth

» can someone please make me trusted
IDK WAT I DID!?!?!?!?!?!?! PLZ READ AND TAKE A mIN TO READ PLZ EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:06 pm by yourmomsssss

» Will the server be back up at any point
IDK WAT I DID!?!?!?!?!?!?! PLZ READ AND TAKE A mIN TO READ PLZ EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:32 pm by Wardgun

» Test posting 1-2-3
IDK WAT I DID!?!?!?!?!?!?! PLZ READ AND TAKE A mIN TO READ PLZ EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:37 pm by yourmomsssss

» New forums!
IDK WAT I DID!?!?!?!?!?!?! PLZ READ AND TAKE A mIN TO READ PLZ EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:42 pm by grads5565

» will the server be back up?
IDK WAT I DID!?!?!?!?!?!?! PLZ READ AND TAKE A mIN TO READ PLZ EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 pm by grads5565

» https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested
IDK WAT I DID!?!?!?!?!?!?! PLZ READ AND TAKE A mIN TO READ PLZ EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:40 pm by grads5565

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

IDK WAT I DID!?!?!?!?!?!?! PLZ READ AND TAKE A mIN TO READ PLZ

2 posters

Go down

IDK WAT I DID!?!?!?!?!?!?! PLZ READ AND TAKE A mIN TO READ PLZ Empty IDK WAT I DID!?!?!?!?!?!?! PLZ READ AND TAKE A mIN TO READ PLZ

Post by toxic weirdo Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:31 am

Minecraft username:ToXiC_WeiRdO

Who banned you:fili

How long is your ban:1 day

Why should you be unbanned?:
so I was on 9hours ago and I was muted for idk I forgot but it was for 10 mins then I had to go then 9 hours later I got on which now im muted perm I guess and idk y I tpa fili to me but he first of all he kicked me then I came back then sent me a msg that said don't make signs ur mute and im trying to get aneswrs so then I get brolin to ask fili but fili says he didn't mute me and he doesn't know how long the mute is and I havnt been on 9 hours how the HECK am I getting muted perm??? but wat ever but any ways after that I made three signs saying idk I cant say exactly but heres the most I remember
wow I cant remember but its said something with I havnt been on 9 hours so wat did I do!?!!?!? then idk wat elss but anyways this servers going to crap im getting banned well lets start with the stupid stuff first I was banned by greg but its ok I still odnt agree with wat he did but idc its the past then I was benned!?!?!?!?!!? 5 DAYS FOR ACCEDENTAL CAPS but whatever thx ward for unbanneing me on that one but after that its this im banned 1 day for not know y im muted and yes I did do something wrong I tpa fili after he told me to stop making signs but idc fili to me ur a good mod and all but ur not the same like u were in the beginning idk y ur abusing power but wat ever and u know wat ppl make signs all the time and I BET U I AM THE FIRST ONE TO BE BANNED FOR WELL LEMMI PUT THIS IN DUMB TERMS OK"FIRST I WASNT ON FOR 9 HOURS THERES NOTHING I COULD HAVE DONE SO THERES NO REASON FOR THE MUTE BUT BEFOR 9HOURS I WAS MUTED BY FILI AND HE MUTED ME FOR (10 MINS) AND SO I GOT OFF ABOUT 3 MINS AFTER THAT THEN WEN MY MOM FINALLY LETS ME GET ON I GOT ON TO BE MUTED (PERM) BUT WAIT THERES (MORE) (IM PISSED AT THIS) I ASK A MOD THATS (SUPPOSED TO HELP YOU!!!!!!) ANY WAYS I ASK FOR HIM AND I SAY (HOWW LONG IS MY MUTE BUT I WAS KICKED SO I CAME BACK AND HE SAID)(DONT MAKE SIGNS TO TALK U WERE MUTED FOR A REASON) SO I DID IT STILL BUT WITH BROLIN TO SEE IF HE CAN TALK TO FILI AND ASK HOW LONG IT WAS FOR BUT HE DOESNT KNOW (DUMB PPL DEEZ DAYS DONT KNOW HO TO MAKE PROPER PUNISHMENTS AND THEY DONT EVEN KNOW WHO MUTED ME Y THEY DID OR WEN?? ) BUT WAT EVER SO THEN BROLIN SAYS WAIT TILL TOMORROW THEN THEY MIGHT KNOW BUT THEN I MAKE SIGNS ONE MORE TIME AND SAY I HAVNT DONE ANYTHING I HAVNT BEEN ON FOR 10 HOURS NOW IT WAS 9 BUT UR STUPID LITTLE BUTTS DONT MADE ME WASTE MY TIME TO MAKE THIS WARD U NEED TO TALK TO UR STAFF HE (CAN CANCEL TP REQUEST THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT) BUT NO HE HAST TO TPACCEPT AND BAN ME FOR A DAY FOR ASKING WAT I DID AND I HAVNT BEEN ON ENOUGH (FOR 10 HOURS NOW 9*** THEN HE TP TO ME AND LEFT AS SOON AS HE SAW THE SIGNS AND DIDNT EVEN READ THEM HE TP TO ME SAW THEM TP BACK THEN BANNED ME AND (ALL THIS BECAUSE FILI DOESNT KNOW THAT PPL DO THIS ALL THE TIME?? IM THE FIRST PERSON ON THE SERVER TO BE BANNED FOR USING SIGNS??? ISNT THAT THE MOST STUPIDEST THING?? AND WARD PLZ FIND OUT WHO MUTED ME PERM PLZ AND SEE WAT I DID CUZ THERES NOTHING I COULDA POSIBLY DONE IF I HAVNT BEEN ON FOR 9 HOURS BUT WATEVER I REALY AM SO CLOSE TO QUITING THE SERVER I LOVE LH BUT THE STAFF HAST TO BE RE TRAINED AND YES IK 1 DAY ISNT BAD BUT I get 1 HOUR to play since my mom wasNICE and u guys MUTE ME PERM then I GET BANNED FOR SOMTHING I DONT EVEN KNOW I DID!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ward plz help idk wat I did and whatever I did im srry being muted perm for being sick all weekend and I barly got to play but whatever u guys don't care all ur glad for is that I wasted MY 10$ TO BE NICE AND (HELP) U GUYS KNOW I LOVE TO HELP AND I WOULD PAY AGAIN IF I COULD BUT MY MOM WONT LET ME and u know wat she thinks ur a scam artist cuz that 10$ I donated was to help the only command I really like/needed was /fly but idc I don't complain anymore about the new server takes some of ur commands u can ask zack monster 1234 we planned on donating at the same time because this was the only server we have ever loved that much and u know wat just to have the title [Donater] is awesome I thought I would get a little more respect from donating but I guess u don't all mods do is say stop ok ur banned ur banned and ur benned which is stupid mods abuse the power they shuldnt be aloud to ban only kick and admins should be the most trust worthy and should take both sides of the story and say if its banned or if its a warning or if its PURELY STUPID AND MOD SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!! but whatever I guess I learned my leson not to ever donate because u don't get respect and u get kicked for no reason and banned and we get tossed around like rag dolls and u know wat next TIME IM BANNED FOR CAPS OR USING SIGNS?? REALLY THATS THE DUMBEST THING EVER BUT ANY THING THATS STUPID I WILL FIND ME ANOTHER SERVER it will be hard but I can move on I will give all my stuff to greg or nick then I would go NICK is the most awesome mod he helps wen helps needed idk y but wen he wasn't a mod I still had respect for him and u know wat he told us to shut up or something like that and he wasn't even a mod and I think I was the only 1 that shut up nick ur awesome and if I do leave LH I hope that we can play on a differ server from time to time and im not saying u move on im saying just sometimes play mc with me I really like u lol (NO HOMO) but I do its fun to talk and crap but any ways I hope I get unbaned if not this is LH last time till I move on ward I hope u care for this server like u said CHANGE THE MOD SYSTEM! make them read the mod hand book cuz I would be a way BETTER MOD THEN THEM ALL MY FRIENDS SAY SO!!!! but I nvr get exepted and u know wat I think it was the day I said is there any mod slots open and u said no but u made nick a mod 10 mins after that I didn't complain nick is a better mod then me but I just hate all the lieing
well lol lemmi refraze that I wouldn't be as good as him****
anyways this server needs mods that READ THE MOD HAND BOOK I did ik wat to do and getting banned for 1 day for using signs ???? that's the most stupidest thing I ever heard of cuz on any other server theres no rule that u cant make signs and yes lemmi say this incase u forgot I did make a sign after fili told me to stop but that's it 1 day is to harsh it should be 1 hour or mabey 2 but 1 hour since all I did was make ohh wait listen I made 3 SIGNS wow well that might equal 2 days woops im srry for making signs fili ok I wont ever make a sign again lol this is so stupid ward u would have nvr banned me for this but I guess ur mods wil and yes ik this appeal will be locked or something just like the one with the appeal wen greg banned me I hate it wen u guys do that I thinks its because ur to scared of wat ppl will say cuz im pretty sure 99.9% of ppl on LH will agree that I should be unbanned and the mods on LH should READ THE MOD HAND BOOK AND RETRAIN THEM but that's just my opinion
ik its hard to understand cuz wen im PISSED I say anything In my head so its random but I hope its able to understand!

well I hope that u do something about this ward but any ways

Have a Greate Day Guys/Girls and hope to see u again!!

Bye! and for mot GoodNight!!

toxic weirdo

Back to top Go down

IDK WAT I DID!?!?!?!?!?!?! PLZ READ AND TAKE A mIN TO READ PLZ Empty Re: IDK WAT I DID!?!?!?!?!?!?! PLZ READ AND TAKE A mIN TO READ PLZ

Post by jfili Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:43 pm

If you reconsider your actions and re read the ban notice i wrote i told you what happened. I did not know who muted you, and i did not know how long, which i wrote in the chat. Also after i warned you to not make signs to talk to me about the mute you did it again. You were not the first person to do this and they were banned perm. Be lucky you are not and its just a day.

jfili
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

Back to top Go down

IDK WAT I DID!?!?!?!?!?!?! PLZ READ AND TAKE A mIN TO READ PLZ Empty Re: IDK WAT I DID!?!?!?!?!?!?! PLZ READ AND TAKE A mIN TO READ PLZ

Post by toxic weirdo Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:47 pm

ok wat ever read the mod hand book I could have griefed and only got a warning because I nvr griefed befor or I coulda got a 2 day temp ban!! all mods who read this I want u to read the MOD HAND BOOK!!!! ward made it so its his rules not mine and u should concider reading it!!! and also u nvr told me to stop sending tp request u can cancel tp request u know but I guess mods these days don't know how to do that and making signs and being banned for it is out rageous ask anybody fili they would agree with me and yes ik u told me to stop but still I wanted answers and u know wat even greg wen he was a ADMIN!!! he let me use signs but the thing is he was the only 1 that new how to decline tp request

Have a CRAPY DAY!!!!!!

srry im really PISSED!

toxic weirdo

Back to top Go down

Post by toxic weirdo Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:35 am

wait im not banned from LH??? thx I guess enless ur ganna ban me perm idk but thx I guess

toxic weirdo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down