Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Server
plz unban me EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 7:18 pm by Wardgun

» I don't know what to title this
plz unban me EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:38 pm by Wardgun

» Myrieth's Intro
plz unban me EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:16 am by Myrieth

» can someone please make me trusted
plz unban me EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:06 pm by yourmomsssss

» Will the server be back up at any point
plz unban me EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:32 pm by Wardgun

» Test posting 1-2-3
plz unban me EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:37 pm by yourmomsssss

» New forums!
plz unban me EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:42 pm by grads5565

» will the server be back up?
plz unban me EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 pm by grads5565

» https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested
plz unban me EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:40 pm by grads5565

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

plz unban me

2 posters

Go down

plz unban me Empty plz unban me

Post by toxic weirdo Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:09 pm

Minecraft username: ToXiC_WeiRdO

Who banned you:xXPresGXx

How long is your ban:5 days

Why should you be unbanned?: so I was playing and my friends got perma banned for caps and then tiffs friend joined and she used caps but she doesn't get banned and greg already warned her that day so it doesn't make since and now im banned for 5 days because I tried helping some 1 saying "U KEEP UR STUFF" or something similar to that and I get banned the I said "SRRY" "oops""srry" then im banned well I guess everybodyget friends with 1 of the mods so they can go easy on u other wise ur ganna be banned and ya about that bella should be banned for using caps but its fine u know shes tiffs friend

I think mods and etc r to tough about that ppl acedentally use caps its fine as long as there not doing it on perpose but I guess mods don't ban them selfs for using caps its fine I see mods breaking rules using caps and more wen other mods r off line but they don't ban them selfs so xXPresGXx wen u use caps on accident I want u to ban ur SELF for 5 days and I don't care if its 1 word u guys/girls have way to much power to ban ppl wen u guys break rules just the same and get away with it I remember the old LH wen it was fun now its a prison 2 ppl yesterday got benned because I accedentaly used caps so they did it to stick up for me but wat ever im glad u guys did cuz some 1 does and tiff ur little girl friend needs to be banned for using caps theres no reason she doesn't get banned for wat she did if we get banned I remember wen LH had good ppl that didn't grief as much and that everybody helped each other that's y I donated I always like to help ppl I love to and I get banned for using freaking caps wow bella isn't better then us ban her and im srry bella but its not fair u can use caps but we cant well lol I think it was belle and then steve uses caps all the time but its ok and yelling cow used caps but he didn't get banned and everybody uses caps but banning ppl for it doesn't make sincemabey a mute but if they say srry caps oops srry then they ment SRRY let them be they didn't meen to so if im on I will take screen shots of every mod etc that uses caps on accident and if nobody does anything then I will kiss LH good bye nothings fair on here I donated to use caps on accident and get banned and even said srry for it wow and ward u need to get new staff and the only ones banning ppl for a long time r greg and tiff and lol that's all I got but still they have used caps befor and greg I remember u as fun and likes to talk and stuff then all the sudden boom everything changed then all my friends get banned then u and its really annoying greg im srry but u have changed a lot u r power crazy and ward idk wat he thinks but to me and to other ppl ward u don't even care it seems like to us this server is ganna is going to crap even yelling cow said that he said u don't care ward and he was right if u see the ban appeals ward then u should be fireing staff because there to power crazy but u don't care apperantally and now ppl r getting banned for sticking up for me that's how bad its got ward u should fix that and greg im srry but u ban ppl all the time and they don't even do that much

well I hope u guys/girls will understand wat im saying and ik this msg will be removed most likely or there ganna lock it
but I hope who ever sees this will take in and stand up to this its insane but I gatta eat and I have more things to do so I gtg

I hope u guys will unban me after wat I have said
have a nice new year and a good day!!!!!!

toxic weirdo

Back to top Go down

plz unban me Empty Re: plz unban me

Post by toxic weirdo Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:16 pm

wow nova got unbanned and he cussed wen all I did was accendental caps wow

toxic weirdo

Back to top Go down

Post by Wardgun Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:35 pm

Hey toxic, happy new year to you too  Smile 

None of us have changed, we are all the same people, and legendhelm is still the same minecraft server (dismissing the new ip and world). We may have made a few minor adjustments, that you may not agree with, but I swear it's for the better of the server.
As far as the caps go, blame me on that. I didn't give the staff a clear understanding on what types are tolerated and what amount is not. I will lift your ban right now, I won't lock or delete the message, but next time please try to just listen to the staff online, then report it to me later on. Thanks
Wardgun
Wardgun
Admin
Admin

https://legendhelm.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down