Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Server
RominePVP's Return Moderator Applcation! EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 7:18 pm by Wardgun

» I don't know what to title this
RominePVP's Return Moderator Applcation! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:38 pm by Wardgun

» Myrieth's Intro
RominePVP's Return Moderator Applcation! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:16 am by Myrieth

» can someone please make me trusted
RominePVP's Return Moderator Applcation! EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:06 pm by yourmomsssss

» Will the server be back up at any point
RominePVP's Return Moderator Applcation! EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:32 pm by Wardgun

» Test posting 1-2-3
RominePVP's Return Moderator Applcation! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:37 pm by yourmomsssss

» New forums!
RominePVP's Return Moderator Applcation! EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:42 pm by grads5565

» will the server be back up?
RominePVP's Return Moderator Applcation! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 pm by grads5565

» https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested
RominePVP's Return Moderator Applcation! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:40 pm by grads5565

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

RominePVP's Return Moderator Applcation!

Go down

RominePVP's Return Moderator Applcation! Empty RominePVP's Return Moderator Applcation!

Post by RomineHD Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:43 pm

Minecraft username: RominePVP
Skype name: remzi.gfx
Steam username: byRemzii
Time zone: EST (-5 GMT)
Where you live: Virginia America
How many hours can you play a day: 5
(We're not asking any huge commitments)
Why you think you can be a moderator: I think I could be moderator because I'm very loyal and I will help to the best of my ability to help the server grow and stay away from hackers, griefers, spammers, and advertisers. I will also help with any staff if they need any help.
Why you can help LegendHelm: Well, I have really good experience with many plugins such as WorldEdit, Essentials, PermissionsEx, WorldGuard, CoreProtect, and other plugins. I will also help with dealing with hackers, spammers, griefers, and advertisers and depending on what they did, I will decide what to do with them and see if any of the other staff agrees with my decision. I will also help with other staff, such as if we are building a new spawn, making a town, or working on other important things to the server. I'll help to the best of my ability and hope to make the best of the server Smile

ANSWER THE FOLLOWING OF WHAT ACTIONS YOU WOULD TAKE

Someone claims they can hack the server: Mute, and maybe a day temp-ban
Someone is spamming the server: Mute and Kick
Someone new has came on and made a small grief: Jail or Temporary Ban for 1 day.
Someone has made a huge grief: Permanent Ban.
RomineHD
RomineHD
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

http://www.elithewoodworker.com

Back to top Go down