Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Server
Hobo's Admin/LeadMod application. Part 1 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 7:18 pm by Wardgun

» I don't know what to title this
Hobo's Admin/LeadMod application. Part 1 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:38 pm by Wardgun

» Myrieth's Intro
Hobo's Admin/LeadMod application. Part 1 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:16 am by Myrieth

» can someone please make me trusted
Hobo's Admin/LeadMod application. Part 1 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:06 pm by yourmomsssss

» Will the server be back up at any point
Hobo's Admin/LeadMod application. Part 1 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:32 pm by Wardgun

» Test posting 1-2-3
Hobo's Admin/LeadMod application. Part 1 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:37 pm by yourmomsssss

» New forums!
Hobo's Admin/LeadMod application. Part 1 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:42 pm by grads5565

» will the server be back up?
Hobo's Admin/LeadMod application. Part 1 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 pm by grads5565

» https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested
Hobo's Admin/LeadMod application. Part 1 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:40 pm by grads5565

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Hobo's Admin/LeadMod application. Part 1

+3
Bubblezz2313
shadowball2323
hobobuilder136
7 posters

Go down

Should I be Admin/LeadMod?

Hobo's Admin/LeadMod application. Part 1 Vote_lcap70%Hobo's Admin/LeadMod application. Part 1 Vote_rcap 70% 
[ 7 ]
Hobo's Admin/LeadMod application. Part 1 Vote_lcap30%Hobo's Admin/LeadMod application. Part 1 Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 10

Hobo's Admin/LeadMod application. Part 1 Empty Hobo's Admin/LeadMod application. Part 1

Post by hobobuilder136 Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:58 pm

Hello all! This is my admin application!

Why should I be admin: I have been Mod For a few months now and the server has been growing sense then and we will need more LeadMods/Admins And That's why I decided to fill out an application now. The server doesn't have very many things do do besides Survival, Plots, And Pvp. There are many thing I can do as Admin to help bring more players to the server and have them stay.
1. A Mob arena (Players can do /warp Mob to fight different mobs to get idem'sand gain xp.)
2. A Building contest (Players can build anything they according to the theme and every one who enters will get a prize. Unless you put no effort in to your build.)
3. A treasure hunt (Where players wonder around and look for treasure like Diamonds, Emeralds, and Enchantment Books.)
4. Parkour (For parkour)
Now Builds. Now I know most of these applications say (Help Build) But I really want the server to be big and amazing! When you are trying to find a server and you see a server called LegendHelm what do you think you will be playing on? I would think of a kingdom! So I want to make a Kingdom with a castle and little houses for people to buy and empty plots for people to build their own house.
I know players trust me because I get allot of msg of problems they are having on the server, But there are allot of things I can't do for them and I would really like to be able to help them with their problems

I know the rules and I have played on the server for a while and there is allot more I can do for the server if I can become Admin/LeadMod.

I want players to fall in love with this server! I have done this before and I will do it again. I love to help people, It's just my personality. That's why I am making this app and why I am mod. I promise I would never slack off on the job.

I hope you would concider me as Admin/LeadMod on your server.

~Hobo

PS. I want anyone to post on my admin application.

Last edited by hobobuilder136 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
hobobuilder136
hobobuilder136
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/user/ElectricHoboMC

Back to top Go down

Hobo's Admin/LeadMod application. Part 1 Empty Re: Hobo's Admin/LeadMod application. Part 1

Post by shadowball2323 Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:21 pm

hobo would make a good admin, he is very trust worthy and a great modetator.
He is also on the server alot so he can watch over everone and make sure they aren't doing anything they arent supposed to do.

shadowball2323

Back to top Go down

Hobo's Admin/LeadMod application. Part 1 Empty Re: Hobo's Admin/LeadMod application. Part 1

Post by Bubblezz2313 Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:12 pm

I would love to see Hobo become a admin! I honestly have seen you understanding and helping out the server A LOT   more!Very Happy
Bubblezz2313
Bubblezz2313
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by hobobuilder136 Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:16 pm

Thanks guys! I really appreciate it.
hobobuilder136
hobobuilder136
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by NotSam Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:28 am

It doesn't take an admin to arrange new server features, as long as you approach the senior staff and ask for permission and input. Not sure how I feel about our need for another admin, but I'm certainly happy that you've got suggestions to make the server better.
NotSam
NotSam
LeadMod
LeadMod

Back to top Go down

Post by mjs_customz1234 Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:58 am

You have my vote! This is big Yes.
mjs_customz1234
mjs_customz1234
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by hobobuilder136 Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:37 pm

NotSam wrote:It doesn't take an admin to arrange new server features, as long as you approach the senior staff and ask for permission and input. Not sure how I feel about our need for another admin, but I'm certainly happy that you've got suggestions to make the server better.

The one thing I wanted to be an Admin for was that Players have been asking me to help them with their problems and there are some things I can't do for them because of the perms of a mod. That's why I sent my Admin application in at this time, now that a lot of players have been asking for may help and a lot of newcomers have shown up.
Also I know your computer broke so you weren't on and I see Madison and YellingCow on every few days Greg is on a little more and It's been awhile sense you have been on. I made my app when it was necessary for a new Admin/LeadMod

I hope you understand. Thanks for your comment!

~Hobo
hobobuilder136
hobobuilder136
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by crushac97 Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:17 pm

I definitely agree with you on this, I know i'm pretty new to the server but in the past few weeks I've been playing, I have taken a notice on how you've helped others, and that you're able to take responsibility to help out on the server when the rest of the staff is offline. You have my vote for sure Hobo.
crushac97
crushac97

Back to top Go down

Post by madison_madison Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:32 pm

Hobo,
You are truly a great moderator. I think that you would become a great Leadmod, not sure about Admin yet. You are responsible with your staff duties and you play on the server often. I have an idea that all the moderators/leadmods who want to be admin each make an application. Then Ward chooses 1 (1) admin. (Psst... Ward! Great idea here!) You have been a great staff member and are dedicated to the server. We have had Parkour and mob arena and other minigames before, but it would be nice to see them again. A building contest and a treasure hunt... You are very creative. Good luck Hobo, I hope you join the Lead Mod team or maybe even admin team (Very Happy)
-Madison
madison_madison
madison_madison
LeadMod
LeadMod

Back to top Go down

Post by hobobuilder136 Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:02 pm

madison_madison wrote:Hobo,
You are truly a great moderator. I think that you would become a great Leadmod, not sure about Admin yet. You are responsible with your staff duties and you play on the server often. I have an idea that all the moderators/leadmods who want to be admin each make an application. Then Ward chooses 1 (1) admin. (Psst... Ward! Great idea here!) You have been a great staff member and are dedicated to the server. We have had Parkour and mob arena and other minigames before, but it would be nice to see them again. A building contest and a treasure hunt... You are very creative. Good luck Hobo, I hope you join the Lead Mod team or maybe even admin team (Very Happy)
-Madison

Thank you so much!
hobobuilder136
hobobuilder136
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down