Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Server
I need help! EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 7:18 pm by Wardgun

» I don't know what to title this
I need help! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:38 pm by Wardgun

» Myrieth's Intro
I need help! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:16 am by Myrieth

» can someone please make me trusted
I need help! EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:06 pm by yourmomsssss

» Will the server be back up at any point
I need help! EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:32 pm by Wardgun

» Test posting 1-2-3
I need help! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:37 pm by yourmomsssss

» New forums!
I need help! EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:42 pm by grads5565

» will the server be back up?
I need help! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 pm by grads5565

» https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested
I need help! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:40 pm by grads5565

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I need help!

4 posters

Go down

I need help! Empty I need help!

Post by Bubblezz2313 Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:01 pm

The moderators that are on nowadays think they own ME! I have spent longer on this server than most/ all of the mods and they all of the sudden have started enforcing the rules differently to ME only! I NEED help from Ward because it is not fair that they treat me like im a baby! Most players do too when I have been on for WAY longer than most and do not find it fair I get muted for three seconds for saying that someone is not the boss of me! (mjscostumz1234) This is never the case when mjscostumz1234 says something and I don not find it fair! Please chat me on Skype Ward I need to talk! This is outrageous I need someone to talk to that wont interrupt me by muting whenever I say anything! The server is my favorite but it is slowly going down on my list because of the moderators. Please don't treat me like this I am not a little kid who needs everyone to keep teling me the rules everyday! Have a nice day...
Bubblezz2313
Bubblezz2313
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

I need help! Empty Re: I need help!

Post by jfili Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:22 pm

If you were wondering why I muted you for 1 min it was for spamming chat with your argument with Mj. He was muted too for the same thing. While you were off I muted him again for 5min for bringing it back up. You have changed into thinking you can bend the rules. Yes you have been on for a while but the rules don't change for time played on the server.

jfili
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by grads5565 Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:54 pm

hey bubz I defending you when two mods wanted to ban you for saying finger

grads5565
Premium
Premium

Back to top Go down

Post by Wardgun Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:54 pm

Hey Bubblezz.

You were muted on account of creating a scene on the server with mjs, once again I will say the server is not the place to have an argument, please take it elsewhere. We try to keep everything as friendly as possible in-game, which is why we can't just let you two argue. The fact that you may have been on the server longer than others is irrelevant, if you have been on longer you should have a more clear understanding of the server rules. No we do not "own you" but that doesn't mean you can go on arguing and get mad when you get muted. A one minute mute isn't long, and it was just so you two could understand to take your argument elsewhere. You are treated the same as every other player, and mjs had the same punishment, but he handled it.
Wardgun
Wardgun
Admin
Admin

https://legendhelm.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblezz2313 Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 pm

How was I causing lag to the server? I was not spawning pig I had spawners from mjs and they were for my village. The only way I was causing lag was by loading unloaded chunks. Please explain.
Bubblezz2313
Bubblezz2313
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wardgun Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:22 pm

No one said you were creating lag
Wardgun
Wardgun
Admin
Admin

https://legendhelm.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jfili Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:28 pm

Grads, this instance is completely different from the other instance, and being a mod you should know that the instance you speak of was due to spam, disrespect, and after continued times asking for him to stop he continued.

jfili
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblezz2313 Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:44 am

No I am banned and it said for causing lag to the server but I haven't except for loading new chunks
Bubblezz2313
Bubblezz2313
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblezz2313 Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:20 am

I would like to know how I was causing lag to the server and I never spawned pigs because I learned my lesson and I realize that is a rule so EXPLAIN please?!
Bubblezz2313
Bubblezz2313
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblezz2313 Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:32 pm

Why will no one answer me I have valid reasons ANY mod/staff could answer but I would especially like to know by greg... This has been my favorite server FOREVER I never want to get treated differently but I don't want to get treated like a baby! I have been on this server for like 7 months and have never seen this many people get banned in like 2 months! The new staff have been banning people for crazy weird things anfd I spend more time arguing to get back on the server than I can playing and honestly I don't find it right! I like the server for the fun I have on it but recently all I have been doing is asking on the forums to get unbanned and now I don't even know WHY was banned???? It says for spawning pigs witch I never did. It then says for causing lag I do not understand SOMEONE ANYONE please explain Have a GREAT day... I will do my best...
Bubblezz2313
Bubblezz2313
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by jfili Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:58 pm

Bubz. The reason you got banned is because you placed quite a few pig spanwers  and they all spawned causing massive server lag and idk an exact number but it would have to be close to a hundred pigs spawned almost at once roaming your small pen for them. The server at that time had around 10 people so when your spawners erupted, every person lagged. You only need around 2 or 3 spawners, not any more than that. You are not being treated like a baby but the staff keeps telling you the rules and you keep breaking them which is childlike. The reason for the increased number of bans is because for a while the staff was lacking on their duties and not enforcing the rules as they should. Now with staff being more active the number of bans are increasing for enforcing rules that were not enforced earlier and also more new players are joining and are not quality players that will play the game following the rules. As for your comment on trying to get back on the server that is something you should take around 3 min and re read the server rules. This would stop you from being banned and allow you to play on the server which I know is what you want to do. You also say you do not know why you were banned, it is in the ban notice on that thread, if you have a question about it then ask on that thread, not starting a new one. I hope this is the answer or answers you were looking for, if you have any further questions feel free to ask, just please don't blame your actions on someone else. Other staff, if i am wrong please correct me but this is my take on what happened

jfili
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblezz2313 Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:25 am

I have looked In the ban notice thread and yet still could not find a notice but thank you for explaining I didn't not know I would lag the server by like 4 spawners it wold have been much nicer I feel if the staff just broke them and waited till I got on later that day to fix the problem because I had not had that problem before thank you but I still don't understand how I should get treated like a baby. I understand I am not royalty but I would like to be able to play my Fav server without having to worry about being kicked/banned/muted everytime I would like to explore and adventure! I will look again on the thread form a ban0 notice but thank you.
Bubblezz2313
Bubblezz2313
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblezz2313 Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:26 am

And to be fair I wasn't creating lag the spawners were. Witch means I was spawning pigs the spawners were so please let me/hobo know since we are administrators of the village Carbon! Have a nice... Sleep?
Bubblezz2313
Bubblezz2313
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum