Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Server
here is my story tell me if it makes since k thx EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 7:18 pm by Wardgun

» I don't know what to title this
here is my story tell me if it makes since k thx EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:38 pm by Wardgun

» Myrieth's Intro
here is my story tell me if it makes since k thx EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:16 am by Myrieth

» can someone please make me trusted
here is my story tell me if it makes since k thx EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:06 pm by yourmomsssss

» Will the server be back up at any point
here is my story tell me if it makes since k thx EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:32 pm by Wardgun

» Test posting 1-2-3
here is my story tell me if it makes since k thx EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:37 pm by yourmomsssss

» New forums!
here is my story tell me if it makes since k thx EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:42 pm by grads5565

» will the server be back up?
here is my story tell me if it makes since k thx EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 pm by grads5565

» https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested
here is my story tell me if it makes since k thx EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:40 pm by grads5565

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

here is my story tell me if it makes since k thx

4 posters

Go down

here is my story tell me if it makes since k thx Empty here is my story tell me if it makes since k thx

Post by toxic Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:51 am

Minecraft username: ToXiC_WeiRdO

Who banned you: xXPresGXx

How long is your ban: 2 days

Why should you be unbanned?: well here so it started like this I was helping Fatty with his iron golem farm and his farm needed to be bigger so while I was waiting I spawned in ender eyes and just spawmmed them u know like I was waiting so I was watching them fly up then greg said toxic stop so I said ok then greg took me out of creative even though I stoped and I fell down and died so then I asked and told him and said srry that I didn't know spawning in mobs and items was the same thing so then I said well greg ward said wen I get out of creative I can spawn all the stuff back in that I had and lemmi name them I bet ull be pissed too "diamond sword with un breaking 3 sharpness 5 nock back 2 fireasspect 2 looting 3 then a diamond pick axe with silk touch efficiency 4 unbreaking 3 then another diamond pick axe with efficiency 4 unbreaking 3 and fortune 3 then loads of diamond horse armor and gold horse armor and iron so anyways there was more but lemmi continue so I asked ward since greg wanted me to make a book wen I didn't have the supplies to so then ward gets on I asked him then greg muted me for an hour for asking ward then I tpa ward to me and I made signs so ward read them and told greg to help me but now I didn't get the right tools and stuff so I asked greg to change them to how they were supposed to be then greg said that that's all hes given me so I lost a lot right so then I tp him over to me so he can read the signs then were talkin I say srry and stuff so then greg says toxic stop tpa ing me to u so then I cant talk and I wanted to get off but I always tell greg bye so I wrote on the signs y r u doin this to me I thought we were budz then on the next sign u no all I wanted to do was help u know that so then on the 3 sign I said well ima go see u tomorrow greg bye then I tp him to me to show him and tell him bye then he says 2 day ban for not listening then im banned now so plz anybody plz unban me if u can im srry like I said that is the hole story I said it how it was and tell me wat I did wrong really lol to me it was both cuz me for not listening but then again I was pissed cuz I lost all well some of that stuff well I hope u guys like it umm reply and tell me ur thoughts bye

toxic
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

here is my story tell me if it makes since k thx Empty Response to appeal

Post by xXPresGXx Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:45 am

Hello Toxic,

Look toxic, I'll explain it again real precise.

1. You didn't listen to staff after numerous attempts to tell you to stop which resulted in your two day ban (I also have screenshots of this).
2. You were muted twice after I told you both times to stop asking ward questions (ward wanted me to make you stop asking questions, by the way).
3. You spawned way to many items with gm1 and wasting time when you should have been using it for spawn (Not to mention you don't have donator+ to have gm1 in the first place). This resulted in you not having creative mode anymore after I warned you not once, not twice, but three times.
4. When I compensated you, I gave you a nether star and seven emeralds to "compensate you for what I could not give you," which I believed to be a good enough compensation seeing that you do have plenty of spawners to get xp to return your sword, two diamond picks, and diamond axe back to working order. Not to mention I returned 90% of what you had written in the book. However, I had heard you say that "I do not want the nether star and seven emeralds," which was really out of my control at that point.

I also found out that Bubblezz2313 had been banned for the same issue as well for the spamming of mobs/items. So, I think (in all fairness) not listening to staff, being muted, and spamming mobs/items is more than enough to ban you. I believe the rest of the staff can agree.

In fact, as of this moment, your ban has been extended to an additional five days plus the two you already have (7 days total). I like to think of it as a fair gesture seeing that Bubz has to wait 7 days for his mob spamming. Take heed that the next time you do not listen to staff or break any rule again, you will be banned permanently.

Happy Thanksgiving!

-xXPresGXx

P.S.: The castle will no longer be the spawn point due to these actions. We will not have a spawn made by players who do not listen to staff and do not follow the rules. These actions will also discredit you from using creative mode again until further notice (and don't ask for it back, please).

xXPresGXx
xXPresGXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

here is my story tell me if it makes since k thx Empty Re: here is my story tell me if it makes since k thx

Post by Bubblezz2313 Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:16 pm

WTF greg I understand legendhelm has had some problems recently but just because someone had creative your not going to let the spawn he built for 4 or 5 DAYS. Someone needs to either retrain the mods or get new ones because legendhelm used to have a GREAT community BUT NO IT IS WORSE.
This server need knew moderators because they feel they can do whatever they want but us players/donators/donator+ don't get ANY respect for anything. Legend helm has the longest bans of any other server. I have been on this server for longer than most all of the mods and admins and this server was never this bad. I don't want anyone to be offended but I would like ALL staff to take this into thought...

Happy Thanks Giving.
Bubblezz2313
Bubblezz2313
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

here is my story tell me if it makes since k thx Empty Re: here is my story tell me if it makes since k thx

Post by FattyTheBullFrog Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:37 pm

Greg you need to learn some things if your not there to see stuff don't get involved you've been screwing up lately. And also toxic was asking ward questions because you crewed him up greg.
Like I said in my last message on server announcement Fuck off with this server.
FattyTheBullFrog
FattyTheBullFrog
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by xXPresGXx Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:36 pm

Staff should not have to repeat themselves about rules. The rules are at spawn 24 hours a day and we warn you guys not to use creative to spam objects constantly. If you've been on this server for that long, I believe you should how harmful spamming objects is to the server.

By the way, the spawn we built took less than 24 hours. Also, Thank you to Jfili for building the underwater plots and NOT breaking rules using creative mode.

Fatty, well, you can read the other message. And yes, I have been "screwing up" in the fact that I shouldn't have to constantly remind people about rules when they are clearly posted. It's either you follow the rules and enjoy the server (like Jfili) or don't follow the rules and get banned. You don't like the server, you can go find the time to join a new one. Don't bring your opinions on here, get banned, and beg to come back. We don't tolerate behavior like this. No one else does tolerate it either.

The ban appeal is denied and this thread is now locked for arguments. Staff agrees on this decision.

Happy Thanksgiving,
xXPresGXx
xXPresGXx
xXPresGXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down