Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Server
Alex's Mod Application thing I guess EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 7:18 pm by Wardgun

» I don't know what to title this
Alex's Mod Application thing I guess EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:38 pm by Wardgun

» Myrieth's Intro
Alex's Mod Application thing I guess EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:16 am by Myrieth

» can someone please make me trusted
Alex's Mod Application thing I guess EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:06 pm by yourmomsssss

» Will the server be back up at any point
Alex's Mod Application thing I guess EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:32 pm by Wardgun

» Test posting 1-2-3
Alex's Mod Application thing I guess EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:37 pm by yourmomsssss

» New forums!
Alex's Mod Application thing I guess EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:42 pm by grads5565

» will the server be back up?
Alex's Mod Application thing I guess EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 pm by grads5565

» https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested
Alex's Mod Application thing I guess EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:40 pm by grads5565

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Alex's Mod Application thing I guess

+2
NotSam
Jahamas
6 posters

Go down

Alex's Mod Application thing I guess Empty Alex's Mod Application thing I guess

Post by Jahamas Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:11 pm

Minecraft username: Jahamas
Skype name: alex.shugarman
Steam username: Furtim
Time zone: EST
Where you live: Prefer not to answer.
How many hours can you play a day: 2-3
(We're not asking any huge commitments)
Why you think you can be a moderator: Well as most of you already know this, I was once an admin on this server. I was a well-liked and trusted admin until recently when I made some very poor decisions. In light of this, I have decided to make a moderator application. I think I could be a good moderator because most of the players know me and like me. Also, I know ALL of the commands like the back of your mother's head. Lastly, I can problem solve fairly quickly.
Why you can help LegendHelm: Legend Helm needs to expand its player-base. In that case, I can bring players from multiple servers plus Skype contacts and real life friends.

ANSWER THE FOLLOWING OF WHAT ACTIONS YOU WOULD TAKE

Someone claims they can hack the server: If someone has claimed they can DDos or "hack" the server, I would ban their IP and consult wardgun.
Someone is spamming the server: I would mute them for 10 minutes, tell them why I muted them, if after 10 minutes they continue, they will be temporarily banned.
Someone new has came on and made a small grief: I would give them a warning, if they do not listen I would temp ban them.
Someone has made a huge grief: I would remind them of the rules before I ban them permanently.

Thanks for reading this guys :3

Regards,
Alex/Jahamas
Jahamas
Jahamas
Premium
Premium

Back to top Go down

Alex's Mod Application thing I guess Empty Re: Alex's Mod Application thing I guess

Post by NotSam Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:29 pm

I don't think you've shown any genuine desire to become mod again. You've taken too many steps in the wrong direction for any of the staff to take this to heart. Maybe try to change up your behavior and take your new-found attitudes somewhere else.
NotSam
NotSam
LeadMod
LeadMod

Back to top Go down

Alex's Mod Application thing I guess Empty Re: Alex's Mod Application thing I guess

Post by Jahamas Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:38 am

Sam, I really wanna know how I've mid-behaved since my demotion? I want to know this.
Jahamas
Jahamas
Premium
Premium

Back to top Go down

Post by jfili Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:03 pm

youve greifed quite a lot

jfili
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by NotSam Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:27 pm

Jahamas wrote:Sam, I really wanna know how I've mid-behaved since my demotion? I want to know this.
Perhaps the blatantly inappropriate forum thread? Or maybe the fact that, in your mind, you were "thankfully demoted"? I don't know if you've forgotten either of those, but certainly, you've changed your mind back and forth recently between trolling and being serious.

Edit: Not to mention the perma ban for griefing. Does that help?
NotSam
NotSam
LeadMod
LeadMod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahamas Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:38 pm

I've appealed for that perma-ban and I'm hopefully getting it shortened. And blatantly inappropriate forum thread? And yes, I didn't like being admin. I never said I didn't want to still be part of the staff.
Jahamas
Jahamas
Premium
Premium

Back to top Go down

Post by Wardgun Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:18 pm

Jahamas wrote:I've appealed for that perma-ban and I'm hopefully getting it shortened. And blatantly inappropriate forum thread? And yes, I didn't like being admin. I never said I didn't want to still be part of the staff.
If you don't like what you're doing, you tend to not take it serious and step up to the plate of staff position, I will shorten your ban but you won't be staff again.
Wardgun
Wardgun
Admin
Admin

https://legendhelm.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yourmomsssss Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:18 pm

why is the server not working ward?

yourmomsssss

Back to top Go down

Post by xXPresGXx Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:25 am

Application denied. Locking topic for chatter not related to application.
xXPresGXx
xXPresGXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down