Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Server
Hobo's Mod Application  EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 7:18 pm by Wardgun

» I don't know what to title this
Hobo's Mod Application  EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:38 pm by Wardgun

» Myrieth's Intro
Hobo's Mod Application  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:16 am by Myrieth

» can someone please make me trusted
Hobo's Mod Application  EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:06 pm by yourmomsssss

» Will the server be back up at any point
Hobo's Mod Application  EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:32 pm by Wardgun

» Test posting 1-2-3
Hobo's Mod Application  EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:37 pm by yourmomsssss

» New forums!
Hobo's Mod Application  EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:42 pm by grads5565

» will the server be back up?
Hobo's Mod Application  EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 pm by grads5565

» https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested
Hobo's Mod Application  EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:40 pm by grads5565

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Hobo's Mod Application

3 posters

Go down

Hobo's Mod Application  Empty Hobo's Mod Application

Post by hobobuilder136 Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:51 pm

Minecraft username: hobobuilder136

Skype name: none

Steam username: hobobuilder136

Time zone: EST

Where you live: I might move, but I'm currently in Michigan

How many hours can you play a day: 1 to 2 hours a day.

I love to play on minecraft servers but I want to feel like I have a part in a server, so if I could be a mod I would feel like I really deserve to play on your server! I love this server allot I love the staff & players! They are so friendly! And I just want to help!

Why you think you can be a moderator: I want to fell like I have a reason for playing on this server and I love to help! I was also told I have potential to be a moderator by nickistocool and it made me fell like I can be a moderator! Iv'e been playing on minecraft servers and never got in trouble but there just is not any room for another mod! and this server will give me that chance!

Why you can help LegendHelm: I noticed allot of car around the spawn and i could clean up those and if you look in the distance from spawn the land is all dug up and it looks bad so I could refill all that and make it look good! Games, I could add mini games to play like a treasure hunt or PVM , (Player vs Mobs) stuff like that, to make the server a little more fun! I have a YouTube channel and I could make video's about this server and get more people playing on it! Also I love to help Newcomers, so I could answer questions, help with commands, warps, and anything else they need help with! Also I can help around the website.

Someone claims they can hack the server: Give them a warning, if they do hack the server I'll ban them for 5 days, then if they hack it again I'll ban them permanently.

Someone is spamming the server: Mute them for 5 minuets, if they do it again I'll ban them for 1 day

Someone new has came on and made a small grief: If they did not know the rules I'll ban them for 1 day, and if they did know the rules I'll ban them for 7 days.

Someone has made a huge grief: If they did not know the rules Ill ban them for 5 days, if they did know the rules I'll ban them permanently.

Ban appeal: If I believe that what they did was wrong or a accident and apologize I will lift the ban, but if they do it again I will ban them permanently

Thank you so much for this opportunity to become a mod! I really appreciate it! And if I do get mod I promise you will not regret it Very Happy

Last edited by hobobuilder136 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:44 am; edited 2 times in total
hobobuilder136
hobobuilder136
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/user/ElectricHoboMC

Back to top Go down

Hobo's Mod Application  Empty Re: Hobo's Mod Application

Post by Jahamas Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:45 pm

You should always have a reason for playing on a server. Not just to become staff. Staff is only there to help. If all we have is helpers/staff, there's no one to help! Also, staff isn't a building job. It's a job. You can't abuse/have fun building. We want mature, serious players, not people who want to "Help clean up spawn." I'm sorry, but this ban appeal is denied.

~Regards,
Alex/Jahamas
Jahamas
Jahamas
Premium
Premium

Back to top Go down

Post by hobobuilder136 Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

It's a mod application! And I said I want to be apart of the server not everybody has to! And I Am not building I said repair I never said I wanted to build! Try looking at the good things I said I can do, not the  bad things you thought I said. There is allot more i said then (clean up spawn)
I want it to look nice! That's all. Read this It helps what I said https://legendhelm.canadian-forum.com/t233-mah-mawd-ap#731 The part where mods are for people who want to be apart of this server! said by a Mod!
hobobuilder136
hobobuilder136
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Toezar Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:28 pm

I'm back, but just for this.
I think this a 10/10 app, you filled out the whole format and everything great job. But, even tho you have a great app does not mean you will be appointed, for a couple reasons. The staff could be full and not need anymore, there are other people like you already in line. But anyways great app.
See ya guys.
Toezar
Toezar
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hobobuilder136 Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:58 pm

Toezar wrote:I'm back, but just for this.
I think this a 10/10 app, you filled out the whole format and everything great job. But, even tho you have a great app does not mean you will be appointed, for a couple reasons. The staff could be full and not need anymore, there are other people like you already in line. But anyways great app.
See ya guys.
Thank You! I appreciate it!
hobobuilder136
hobobuilder136
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down