Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Server
Dont know where to post this so im doing it here EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 7:18 pm by Wardgun

» I don't know what to title this
Dont know where to post this so im doing it here EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:38 pm by Wardgun

» Myrieth's Intro
Dont know where to post this so im doing it here EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:16 am by Myrieth

» can someone please make me trusted
Dont know where to post this so im doing it here EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:06 pm by yourmomsssss

» Will the server be back up at any point
Dont know where to post this so im doing it here EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:32 pm by Wardgun

» Test posting 1-2-3
Dont know where to post this so im doing it here EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:37 pm by yourmomsssss

» New forums!
Dont know where to post this so im doing it here EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:42 pm by grads5565

» will the server be back up?
Dont know where to post this so im doing it here EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 pm by grads5565

» https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested
Dont know where to post this so im doing it here EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:40 pm by grads5565

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Dont know where to post this so im doing it here

Go down

Dont know where to post this so im doing it here Empty Dont know where to post this so im doing it here

Post by jfili Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:44 pm

Hey there. this message is ment for ward but anyone can see it. Ok i have a few things that i would like to put input on when the server is put up again, and a question. First with the input, The shop is great, but would be even better if it could be expanded to cover a few more items such as ores, black wool, or even spawners. I would be willing to help you make anything you need when the server starts back up, ive done everything i can except for building an emerald house, but that is in the works. Next, the market is broke. absoutely no signs work, so can we either wipe it clean, and make it to where it does work, or change the signs there so it does. I personally would love to make a shop where i could sell and buy things that would help players. Lastly on the input part, TNT run is an amazing mode and is there any way we can put that into the server? i know the whole switching between the creative and survival would be a problem but it would be amazing if it could be pulled off, Again, i would love to help build whatever you need, i have the time and would enjoy it. Ok now for my question. When you saved the server did our inventorys save too, becaue like i have some emerald blocks that i reallly wanted to keep so i could make a house out of them. If not is there a way i could get them back because i spent about 6 hours getting them. Ok sorry for the long thing but hey why not right?

jfili
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

Back to top Go down