Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Server
I am banned again? EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 7:18 pm by Wardgun

» I don't know what to title this
I am banned again? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:38 pm by Wardgun

» Myrieth's Intro
I am banned again? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:16 am by Myrieth

» can someone please make me trusted
I am banned again? EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:06 pm by yourmomsssss

» Will the server be back up at any point
I am banned again? EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:32 pm by Wardgun

» Test posting 1-2-3
I am banned again? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:37 pm by yourmomsssss

» New forums!
I am banned again? EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:42 pm by grads5565

» will the server be back up?
I am banned again? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 pm by grads5565

» https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested
I am banned again? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:40 pm by grads5565

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I am banned again?

3 posters

Go down

I am banned again? Empty I am banned again?

Post by penpen Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:30 pm

I was recently banned for a reason i dont know of? I tried to get on today but it said i was temp banned for 30 days? thats a pretty long ban. Can some one at least tell me what i did?

penpen

Back to top Go down

I am banned again? Empty Penpen Ban

Post by xXPresGXx Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:24 pm

Hello Penpen,

Yes, you were banned because you were banned for griefing once before but now you were banned again because we found another location you have griefed. Remember the diamonds and beacons on top of that huge structure, or the Halo Control Center? Yep, that one.

When I tried to talk to you about it last night, it seemed to me you just left because you didn't want to talk about it. So, I wasn't going to wait to give you an explanation and THEN ban you, its just a waste of a Moderator's time; so therefore, I banned you for 30 days. See you then, dude.

Sincerely,
Greg (xXPresGXx)
xXPresGXx
xXPresGXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I am banned again? Empty Re: I am banned again?

Post by jfili Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:46 pm

ok, im pens friend, and im pretty sure he did this before he got banned the first time and was part of the ban. And his internet was flaky today and yesterday, i couldnt keep him on facetime, it just wouldnt work. Also would it help if i give you all the materials i have to fix it? i dont have that many diamonds, but will get them. I only have 2 of the beacons, so if i could buy some i could fix it completly. I will do this as soon as possible, and should reflect on his ban time as this was done a very long time ago, before he was banned the first time. I do not believe he should be punished 2 times for the same offence

jfili
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

Back to top Go down

I am banned again? Empty Jfili's reply

Post by xXPresGXx Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:33 pm

Hello Jfili,

Wait, so let me get this straight...

When Penpen was accepted back in the server, like 10 days ago (right?), he decides to fix his other grief but not this one? This seems very fishy to me...

Also, there were TWO grief sites, not one; therefore, it is NOT the same offense. The same charges, maybe, but it is for two completely different cases. It's like finding one body dumped in a ravine. The suspect gets convicted and sentenced to life. Then, we find another body, and we find that the suspect (now the convict) murdered that victim, too. See where I'm getting at?

Hopefully this explanation helps. Also, I already fixed the build, since this was a moderator project.

Sincerely,
Greg (xXPresGXx)
xXPresGXx
xXPresGXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I am banned again? Empty Can it be shortened?

Post by penpen Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:44 am

Jfili's right, my internet has been very crappy these past few days thats why i am just now getting back to this. i feel my time should be shortened because you banned me for a very long time and you didnt know why i kept leaving. it wasnt by choice, when someone teleported me there to show me it my computer froze and when i tried to get back on my internet wouldnt let me. So if you can let me back on and let me fix the grief i will be very grateful. Sincerely, Penpen.

penpen

Back to top Go down

I am banned again? Empty Penpen's Reply

Post by xXPresGXx Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:43 pm

Hello Penpen,

Alright, I'll shorten it to two days. I already rolled back the grief; however, if I find you grief or are griefing anything else again from this day forward, I am not going to be very happy or nice about it. Don't make me regret shortening your ban. Have a nice day and see you soon.

Sincerely,
Greg (xXPresGXx)

xXPresGXx
xXPresGXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I am banned again? Empty Re: I am banned again?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down