Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Server
Need help and ideas for new spawn EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 7:18 pm by Wardgun

» I don't know what to title this
Need help and ideas for new spawn EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:38 pm by Wardgun

» Myrieth's Intro
Need help and ideas for new spawn EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:16 am by Myrieth

» can someone please make me trusted
Need help and ideas for new spawn EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:06 pm by yourmomsssss

» Will the server be back up at any point
Need help and ideas for new spawn EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:32 pm by Wardgun

» Test posting 1-2-3
Need help and ideas for new spawn EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:37 pm by yourmomsssss

» New forums!
Need help and ideas for new spawn EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:42 pm by grads5565

» will the server be back up?
Need help and ideas for new spawn EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 pm by grads5565

» https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested
Need help and ideas for new spawn EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:40 pm by grads5565

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Need help and ideas for new spawn

3 posters

Go down

Need help and ideas for new spawn Empty Need help and ideas for new spawn

Post by Wardgun Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:44 am

Anyone have any ideas? Also you can sign up here if you'd like to help, please fill out this format, then reply to this.
Username:
Building experience:
Are you a good builder?:

Thanks!
Wardgun
Wardgun
Admin
Admin

https://legendhelm.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Need help and ideas for new spawn Empty My ideas. By haxornathanspray

Post by Haxornathanspray Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:57 pm

[quote="Wardgun"]Anyone have any ideas? Also you can sign up here if you'd like to help, please fill out this format, then reply to this.
Username: Haxornathanspray
Building experience: Fair I can make cool things but it depends on the biom.
Are you a good builder?: Yes

What I would do for a new spawn is: I would create a dock/peer with wooden pillars and I would make it a city with modern skyscrapers leading out of the peer. and in the middle I would have a statue of ward since he the legendhelm version of kim ll sung. { lol I mean that in a good way }.
Idea#2: I would also do a spawn that is in a hill by a forest biom and I would make a huge bunker very, very big and It would have legendhelm signs a ward statue and The rule board infront of it.
idea#3: What I would also do Is make a castle out of brick and a water fountain with a rule board than throughout the castle there will be balconies dinning halls and A conference room for admins and moderator, I would than add a huge flag ward will make it since it is his server on the top of the castle pillar/round thingy. (Lol) I do not know the name of it, But you know what I am saying.
Idea#4: I would also do a hotel that is right! A hotel with a pool and rooms and you could check in for the night There would be junior sweet ( 300$ ) and a regular sweet ( 500$ ) and a master sweet ( 1,000$ ).
And that sums it up for my ideas I have spent 5 minutes and Those are what I have always thought would be a good spawn for legendhelm.
Haxornathanspray
Haxornathanspray
Premium
Premium

Location : city of 1,000,000 austin not like texas whatsoever.

Back to top Go down

Need help and ideas for new spawn Empty Re: Need help and ideas for new spawn

Post by Mrdarklord150 Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:03 pm

jesus christ quit sucking up to ward so bad. terrible ideas
Mrdarklord150
Mrdarklord150
Donator
Donator

https://legendhelm.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Need help and ideas for new spawn Empty -_-

Post by Haxornathanspray Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:12 pm

Just.. stop. Razz 
Haxornathanspray
Haxornathanspray
Premium
Premium

Back to top Go down

Post by Haxornathanspray Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:17 pm

Oh and why are you even on the forum since the server sucks and teh community hates you I would think you would leave but.... Since you have NO life you stay on all day and do stupid crap when first off you are banned so cheers to you! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Haxornathanspray
Haxornathanspray
Premium
Premium

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down