Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Server
The New World EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 7:18 pm by Wardgun

» I don't know what to title this
The New World EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:38 pm by Wardgun

» Myrieth's Intro
The New World EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:16 am by Myrieth

» can someone please make me trusted
The New World EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:06 pm by yourmomsssss

» Will the server be back up at any point
The New World EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:32 pm by Wardgun

» Test posting 1-2-3
The New World EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:37 pm by yourmomsssss

» New forums!
The New World EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:42 pm by grads5565

» will the server be back up?
The New World EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 pm by grads5565

» https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested
The New World EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:40 pm by grads5565

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The New World

3 posters

:: Other :: Minecraft

Go down

The New World Empty The New World

Post by NotSam Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:11 pm

Hello, ladies and gentlemen. I am NotSam. I joined the server about five months ago and became a moderator, but things were side-tracked quickly due to duties to other servers. I've made a decision now, and decided to step back on in as a moderator on Legend Helm again.

Over the past few days, Ward and I composed the idea of making a new city. We basically re-designed how the city functions, and what is and isn't protected. First, let me start off by saying that we certainly understand that you may be upset about the world restart. Unfortunately, this is a common occurrence on Minecraft servers: the longer one world is around, the more data it starts to consume. Eventually, the world looks ugly and disjointed, and we decided it would be a step in the right direction to rework the server from the ground up.

We've constructed a city of one hundred 23x23 block plots. Here, each user is entitled to a single plot. It is against the rules to grief these plots, but possible to do so. However, if you do, you will be rolled back and banned permanently. No mobs are able to be spawned in the city, and pvp is off. It is practically impossible to escape the city without warping far, far away.

To gather materials for your plot, you may use a designated area at /warp outlands. This area is completely griefable, except the immediate area around the warp. The only exception to the griefing rule is if you register a village. This is done by contacting the owner, Wardgun. If it is approved by Ward, he will create a warp to that village, and any griefing in it will be a banable offense.

Finally, if you aren't brand new to the server, you more than likely will spawn at your old house if things go correctly. Unfortunately, those places are now part of the wild, and completely griefable, so we recommend you clear out everything you own and move to the city. You can continue to live in the wild at the risk of your home being destroyed.

I hope you are satisfied with these major changes that we hope will better your experience here on Legend Helm.
NotSam
NotSam
LeadMod
LeadMod

Back to top Go down

The New World Empty Re: The New World

Post by FGL Justin Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:08 am

FGL Justin
FGL Justin
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hobobuilder136 Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:57 am

I like it! But it's more of a little town. I like the old spawn! Could you make something like that a /warp?
hobobuilder136
hobobuilder136
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/user/ElectricHoboMC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down