Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Server
Yuggyboy1 for mod. EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 7:18 pm by Wardgun

» I don't know what to title this
Yuggyboy1 for mod. EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:38 pm by Wardgun

» Myrieth's Intro
Yuggyboy1 for mod. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:16 am by Myrieth

» can someone please make me trusted
Yuggyboy1 for mod. EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:06 pm by yourmomsssss

» Will the server be back up at any point
Yuggyboy1 for mod. EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:32 pm by Wardgun

» Test posting 1-2-3
Yuggyboy1 for mod. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:37 pm by yourmomsssss

» New forums!
Yuggyboy1 for mod. EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:42 pm by grads5565

» will the server be back up?
Yuggyboy1 for mod. EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 pm by grads5565

» https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested
Yuggyboy1 for mod. EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:40 pm by grads5565

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Yuggyboy1 for mod.

4 posters

Go down

Yuggyboy1 for mod. Empty Yuggyboy1 for mod.

Post by yuggyboy1 Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:24 pm

Minecraft Username:Yuggyboy1

Skype name: Yuggyboy1

Steam username: Do not have one.

Time zone: UTC+0

Where you live: England, Bristol.

How many hours can you play: at least 1/2 hours a day

Why you think you can be a moderator: Well I feel the right to go for mod. As i have been patient and to get mod would make me happy. But the reason I applied is I want to help the server I want to help admins mod to make the server a fun safe gaming experience and I am sure everyone would agree with me. 1 example is I see a load of people whom hack and I find that devastating for people who get killed by them as they played the game legit whilst the others did not I do find people with hacks a great threat to other gaming people and as I know it is debatable. I have waited incredibly long for this I hope you would accept this application as I will be incredibly active on the server LegondHelm is my favourite server I really enjoy this I would love it if you would give me a chance to show you how I deal for all kinds of situation. The other one is the raging people you kill someone they use /nick to get to you to get you banned also swearing I will take it very serious as I do not want other people hurt by people swearing.

Why you can help LegendHelm:  Well I have been mod on LegondHelm I have seen a lot of threats towards one of players when no mods and admins are there I cannot do much to help as they carry on being abusive towards one and other and I say no to that I will make sure that I watch over the people and make sure they have a nice fun enjoyable gaming experience and be like hmm I will add this server and come again I think l LegondHelm does need me I am polite helping and fun to play with I have a lot of friends on the server and I want them to play nicely to. I will make sure no one is rule breaking and now as I know no giving stuff out I won’t back down I will do what’s right if LegondHelm is in trouble I will be there protecting it. It means so much to me if you gave me a chance. I will help LegondHelm as much as I can I will never give up hopefully you will consider this application.

ANSWER THE FOLLOWING OF WHAT ACTIONS YOU WOULD TAKE

Someone claims they can hack the server: I will act calmly in the situation i will try to calm the person saying it. And calm anybody who reacts in the situation I will talk to he/she. And tell them not to threaten to hack as it isn’t nice and people can be intimidated by the person saying it. And I will give the person a warn and hopefully he/she will learn from there mistake.

Someone is spamming the server: I will calmly aske and warn him to stop if not I shall take drastic measures by muting him for how long he was spamming in chat. I will make sure he will never spam again as it can get very annoying if he carries on after 3 warns it will be a kick but hopefully he will learn from his mistakes

Someone new has came on and made a small greif: If it was 1 or a little more I will repair it and tell the person not to do it again it can upset people who builded it as it is upsetting because it took them a while I will let him of with a warn if theres only a little bti of greif

Someone has made a huge greif: I will take very seriously I will tell the person what he did wrong. And obviously the builder must be really upset I will calm him down. But for the rule breaker I shall ban him for huge greifs against the server if he did the greif on purpose. I will stay really calm in the situation.

yuggyboy1

Back to top Go down

Yuggyboy1 for mod. Empty Re: Yuggyboy1 for mod.

Post by MntDeath1399 Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:40 pm

This is a perfect mod app.. Good Luck on getting Mod Very Happy 

MntDeath1399

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Baryonyx Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:41 pm

A+ for effort, Yuggy, but that bright blue text is making my eyes bleed. how could you think that was a good idea Crying or Very sad
Lord Baryonyx
Lord Baryonyx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toezar Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:19 pm

Nice app, the length of it shows how much you care for this server. 10/10
Toezar
Toezar
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down