Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Server
MrHats Application for when his help is needed/wanted EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 7:18 pm by Wardgun

» I don't know what to title this
MrHats Application for when his help is needed/wanted EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:38 pm by Wardgun

» Myrieth's Intro
MrHats Application for when his help is needed/wanted EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:16 am by Myrieth

» can someone please make me trusted
MrHats Application for when his help is needed/wanted EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:06 pm by yourmomsssss

» Will the server be back up at any point
MrHats Application for when his help is needed/wanted EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:32 pm by Wardgun

» Test posting 1-2-3
MrHats Application for when his help is needed/wanted EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:37 pm by yourmomsssss

» New forums!
MrHats Application for when his help is needed/wanted EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:42 pm by grads5565

» will the server be back up?
MrHats Application for when his help is needed/wanted EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 pm by grads5565

» https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested
MrHats Application for when his help is needed/wanted EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:40 pm by grads5565

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

MrHats Application for when his help is needed/wanted

2 posters

Go down

MrHats Application for when his help is needed/wanted Empty MrHats Application for when his help is needed/wanted

Post by MrHatNClogs Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:15 am

Minecraft username: MrHatNClogs
Skype name: chrisdahoff
Steam username: DeadpoolNyan
Time zone: during breaks Eastern, otherwise CDT
Where you live: South Carolina During breaks, Dallas other times
How many hours can you play a day: like minimum 2 max... allot depends on the day
Why you think you can be a moderator: Ive been a mod before on an old server (got shut down) I owned a server before (didnt have money to keep it up) I just want people to have fun playing and not have to deal with jerks.
Why you can help LegendHelm: I know what Im doing and am capable of working with the other moderators on matters of griefing and other such shenanigans.

ANSWER THE FOLLOWING OF WHAT ACTIONS YOU WOULD TAKE

Someone claims they can hack the server: if obviously not serious tell them to stop their claims and/or mute them if possible problem consult admin about ban.
Someone is spamming the server: mute them. if continues jail/temp ban
Someone new has came on and made a small grief: talk to them about it, make them fix it, jail them
Someone has made a huge grief: ban the IP roll back the damages
MrHatNClogs
MrHatNClogs
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

Back to top Go down

MrHats Application for when his help is needed/wanted Empty Re: MrHats Application for when his help is needed/wanted

Post by Tiff Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:23 am

Well done (: I like it!! I also agree with your answers about your actions.
Tiff
Tiff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down