Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Server
xXPresGXx's Resubmission of the Admin Application 11/17 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 7:18 pm by Wardgun

» I don't know what to title this
xXPresGXx's Resubmission of the Admin Application 11/17 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:38 pm by Wardgun

» Myrieth's Intro
xXPresGXx's Resubmission of the Admin Application 11/17 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:16 am by Myrieth

» can someone please make me trusted
xXPresGXx's Resubmission of the Admin Application 11/17 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:06 pm by yourmomsssss

» Will the server be back up at any point
xXPresGXx's Resubmission of the Admin Application 11/17 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:32 pm by Wardgun

» Test posting 1-2-3
xXPresGXx's Resubmission of the Admin Application 11/17 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:37 pm by yourmomsssss

» New forums!
xXPresGXx's Resubmission of the Admin Application 11/17 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:42 pm by grads5565

» will the server be back up?
xXPresGXx's Resubmission of the Admin Application 11/17 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 pm by grads5565

» https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested
xXPresGXx's Resubmission of the Admin Application 11/17 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:40 pm by grads5565

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

xXPresGXx's Resubmission of the Admin Application 11/17

5 posters

Go down

xXPresGXx's Resubmission of the Admin Application 11/17 Empty xXPresGXx's Resubmission of the Admin Application 11/17

Post by xXPresGXx Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:45 am

Hello everyone,

My name is Greg (xXPresGXx) and I hope to receive acceptance by the hardworking staff to join the administration team on the Minecraft Survival server and the Forum site, Legend Helm. Even though I have been with LegendHelm for a short while (since August), I feel as if I'm constantly logging into this server so much that I'm just glued to the experience of this server. I'm afraid that some people are just sick of me about how I'm always on. The server and players are so fun to be with, I rarely ever join any other Minecraft server. I have the greatest time on this server.

I feel that I can be an effective administrator for the server by leading the mods and helping the staff of the server. I had been teaching myself most of the op commands when I was given op commands by Ward. I've also gained self-practice through the world-edit commands and started helping build large maps for the admins in the server. When I'm on, I rarely see admins be on for more than two hours at a time. So, I do my best to help the players gain help with the new plugins admins add, especially, for example, the new "signshop" and "chestshop" plugins for the market when it was active. I feel that I'm becoming more knowledgable of op commands than some of the staff. Even more so, I respect the mods I lead on the server. They know their jobs and they work hard to make the server a wonderful place to be. I have also seen some mods become separate from the admins, and it frustrates me to see that mods don't have commands that they should have. When I see mods frustrated by these simple things, I feel frustrated, too, because I feel like I fail them by being a middleman for everyone. If I do gain your acceptance to be admin, I hope to pull in the gap between mod and admin and bring the server closer together. Therefore, I feel having an active admin that's on constantly throughout the day and making sure everything runs well would be a helpful addition to the team.

With that in mind, I also helped out with designing the forum and promoting the server by adding new connections to other public social media networks so we can gain new members. I've already helped Ward with finding the "like" button system for the topics and add some of the widgets on the left column bar and I hope to make a new logo for LegendHelm that will gain some visual attention to the forum. With my multimedia knowledge and vector-imaging help, I hope to give out that friendly face to the server that all the staff and the players share when we are online together.

Many people have asked, "Why am I not an admin?" To be honest, I've asked this myself. In a way, I've always hated power over others. I dislike when I have to use my powers. With that in mind, I put ethics and logic before action and nothing bothered me more than being an admin; however, I believe it is time to put my ethics and logic to its next level. If you believe so, as well, then please do not hesitate to respond to this application. I feel that this is a new calling. This is a server for members to feel welcome, to feel at rest, to feel the wonder that comes with the name: Legend Helm.

If you have any questions about my application, please don't be afraid to ask on my private messaging system or ask by simply pressing reply. I shall eagerly await your response.

I thank you for taking the time to read this application and I hope to become a leader, a teacher, a peacekeeper, a helpful hand, a promoter, and a friendly face to the LegendHelm Survival Server and Forum.

Sincerely,
Greg (xXPresGXx)
xXPresGXx
xXPresGXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

xXPresGXx's Resubmission of the Admin Application 11/17 Empty Re: xXPresGXx's Resubmission of the Admin Application 11/17

Post by NotSam Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:11 am

Definitely think you deserve it. You're the most qualified out of all of us.
NotSam
NotSam
LeadMod
LeadMod

Back to top Go down

xXPresGXx's Resubmission of the Admin Application 11/17 Empty Re: xXPresGXx's Resubmission of the Admin Application 11/17

Post by Wardgun Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:11 pm

Very nice Very Happy 
Wardgun
Wardgun
Admin
Admin

https://legendhelm.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by grads5565 Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:03 pm

this is impressive Greg

grads5565
Premium
Premium

Back to top Go down

Post by hobobuilder136 Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:09 pm

Hey your app worked! Very Happy Lol
hobobuilder136
hobobuilder136
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/user/ElectricHoboMC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down