Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Server
GlacierCascade's Admin Application (Revised) EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 7:18 pm by Wardgun

» I don't know what to title this
GlacierCascade's Admin Application (Revised) EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:38 pm by Wardgun

» Myrieth's Intro
GlacierCascade's Admin Application (Revised) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:16 am by Myrieth

» can someone please make me trusted
GlacierCascade's Admin Application (Revised) EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:06 pm by yourmomsssss

» Will the server be back up at any point
GlacierCascade's Admin Application (Revised) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:32 pm by Wardgun

» Test posting 1-2-3
GlacierCascade's Admin Application (Revised) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:37 pm by yourmomsssss

» New forums!
GlacierCascade's Admin Application (Revised) EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:42 pm by grads5565

» will the server be back up?
GlacierCascade's Admin Application (Revised) EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 pm by grads5565

» https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested
GlacierCascade's Admin Application (Revised) EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:40 pm by grads5565

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

GlacierCascade's Admin Application (Revised)

5 posters

Go down

GlacierCascade's Admin Application (Revised) Empty GlacierCascade's Admin Application (Revised)

Post by Cris Glacier Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:44 pm

Hello LegendHelmians!  Most of you know me but if you don't my name is GlacierCascade and I'm a Moderator on the server.  I really like helping people and I really enjoy every minute I spend on the server.  Recently we have had a drop in admins and I would like to take the responsibility, so I can help even more by being a LegendHelm Admin.  The thing about admins on servers is they're not always active.  I'm one of the most active players on the server, which is what we need.

I have not used my powers for bad reasons and I caught on to all of the moderator commands very quickly so I will learn admin commands just as fast.  Later in life I plan to get an anime animater so I want to learn as much about tech as I can and the admin rank will give me just the responsibility and knowledge I need.  Some players even said I am deserving of admin, I probably sound narussistic and repetitive, but I agree with them. We need more admin members that understand and take the responsibility of their powers.

Even if I'm not accepted right away or accepted at all I hope I can stay as a LegendHelm staff member for many months to come.  Thank you for reading this and enjoy your day!

Last edited by Cris Glacier on Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Revision, admin app v2.)
Cris Glacier
Cris Glacier
Premium
Premium

Back to top Go down

GlacierCascade's Admin Application (Revised) Empty Re: GlacierCascade's Admin Application (Revised)

Post by hobobuilder136 Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:40 pm

I trust you could be admin but in your app you suck up to them and I sounds like your the only one who could be an admin. I will admit that you are always on.

I have been admin before and some people will not like you. They think you abuse your powers, they say bad things about you, Blame you for their own mistakes, and try to always be right in an argument they will never win. So remember to always be kind to them no mater what they do or say.

I don't know if this is how it is on legend helm, but I hope it's not like my experiences.

I know most of the people on this server and they are all very nice. But that doesn't mean that a new comer will get on and be the same.

I know you can be an admin and I hope you get it in the future! Very Happy

~Hobo
hobobuilder136
hobobuilder136
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/user/ElectricHoboMC

Back to top Go down

GlacierCascade's Admin Application (Revised) Empty Re: GlacierCascade's Admin Application (Revised)

Post by NotSam Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:09 am

Ok, I'm thinking it's time to lay down a rule about posting in moderator and admin applications.

No one except for Ward and the LeadMods should be allowed to post in applications. All it does is cause arguments. Besides, we make the decisions, and while most of time people have constructive criticism, i.e. the comment above from hobo, the additional comments really have no weight in the application.
NotSam
NotSam
LeadMod
LeadMod

Back to top Go down

Post by hobobuilder136 Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:04 pm

NotSam wrote:Ok, I'm thinking it's time to lay down a rule about posting in moderator and admin applications.

No one except for Ward and the LeadMods should be allowed to post in applications. All it does is cause arguments. Besides, we make the decisions, and while most of time people have constructive criticism, i.e. the comment above from hobo, the additional comments really have no weight in the application.
That's selfish! You did that when you were mod! Mods should have a say in this and even players should because if you don't know someone like a player does it could mean that your making a bad admin! (GlacierCascade is not)
hobobuilder136
hobobuilder136
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/user/ElectricHoboMC

Back to top Go down

Post by xXPresGXx Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:02 pm

I think what NotSam is saying is that we should build more constructive criticism in all our replies to applications and use more positive words than negative words (like "you suck" or "you abuse.") I'd rewrite it like "In my opinion, I feel that others believe you use power more than the other mods..." then give several reasons/examples. Otherwise, we believe it's all based on opinion instead of support. You know what I mean? Smile

I'll delete these posts last few posts in a couple of hours until this post have been read.

Thanks,
xXPresGXx

P.S.: Nice application, Glacier. Could you proofread your application and then resubmit it? I see a few grammar and spelling errors in your application. It looks good so far, just fix the simple mistakes. Also, what kind of animation are you looking to get into? I can tell you what to expect, if you're interested.
xXPresGXx
xXPresGXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by grads5565 Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:04 pm

glacier admin, That wouldn't work out

grads5565
Premium
Premium

Back to top Go down

Post by grads5565 Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:05 pm

Not trying to be mean, just giving my opinion.

grads5565
Premium
Premium

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down