Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 pm by grads5565

» https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested
Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:40 pm by grads5565

» the servers down?
Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:01 pm by grads5565

December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

My apology to everyone (NOT A BAN APPEAL) mainly a thank you for showing me how to behave.

Go down

My apology to everyone (NOT A BAN APPEAL) mainly a thank you for showing me how to behave.

Post by haxornathanspray23 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:27 am

so I was recently banned for being a total moron and arguing with the staff.
and nick is right I have not changed at all I still cannot lose an arguement I cannot stop complaining being rude I take this server as if it is a faction server like arguing creating intimidation Greg even said that putting a flag there was to intimidate and he is right since  I am so used to raiding faction servers being a mod and not having power really makes me  not do well in friendly or "quiet servers" where there is like 9 players and 6 staff or I can but I am not  used to not having a say or raiding or intimidating someone I think legendhelm has taught me alot on how to act on these kinds of server. Although I will be nastalgic towards this server it will not be the last server I play on my house will sit there my dog will bark, my house will be greifed but there will still be a part of something I built on legendhelm. my rail ways will still be used my castle will sit there all broken and abandoned in the sea.
I would like to thank everyone for showing me how to act on these kinds of server this was truly a learning experience for me and I am sorry causing trouble. I do think I deserve my ban and I will take it like a man and not what my "anonymous" friend did. I would like to thank everyone that has banned me and taught me why it was wrong to do this and that on this kind of a server hopefully I will find another small community and make friends and behave and have a true friendly minecraft experience. although I have made alot of friends and foes I would like you to tell them all goodbye to alot it will be a relief to some it will be a little sad I am mainly known for causing trouble because almost every minecraft server I played on was factions, raiding , pvp , greifing allowed! those kinds of server I also was a mod on a medium minecraft community and I had power and a say and I realised to late that I am not a mod I have no say and Over all I have created hell in minecraft on you're server I would like to let you know ward that you should have never have too put up with what I did like lying creating intimidation you know etc. I would like to say sorry and thank you to
darkdeathmadison
madison_madison
wardgun
rominepvp
nickistocool
ashcip
greg
calbine
and I would like to thank era300akatosh for everything he has given me and was nice and willing to put up with me as a minecraft friend.
era300akatosh was one of my favorite people ever in my history of playing on mc server (2 1/2) years of playing on mc servers.
Everyone I hope will forgive me and move on from what I did and be reliefed of the biggest legendhelm burdone in legendhelm history.
THANK YOU ALL FOR THIS FUN EXPERIENCE AND A VERY FUN 5 MONTHS OF MY LIFE. Smile 
so that is my goodbye letter have a good day legendhelm community.
I would like to say goodbye to
Era300akatosh
bubblez
fattythebullfrog
greg
madison_madison
averyballiete
Wargun.
Smile -haxornathanspray
I hope we all can learn from this and be a more effective person I know I have. I know ward knows not to put up with people like me and I would like to say again thank you all everyone on legendhelm hell even khang.
me and my friends will now find a different server thank you for you're time legendhelm.
I am looking at screenshots and It really shows me how much fun I had and how much nostaglia I feel and how much I will miss out due to my misconduct I have done so many wrongs things I am a blind fool who sees what he has done.
being perma banned is almost heartbreaking to me like as if I could go back in time and change I would have. sadly I didn't and the damage is done. You're staff is some of the bests and fairist I have ever encountered I have tried playing on other server but I cannot. I think my minecraft experience has ended today. I never realised how nastalgic you're server it now that I have it. I had the exact same feeling when game grumps lost jon tron. I vow to never repeat the behavior I have done on legendhelm Or I doubt I will ever find a server that is as cool and fun and has so much glory as Legendhelm does!

Last edited by haxornathanspray23 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:06 pm; edited 5 times in total

haxornathanspray23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My apology to everyone (NOT A BAN APPEAL) mainly a thank you for showing me how to behave.

Post by Wardgun on Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:53 pm

Hi Haxor,
It's good to see despite your ban, you come to apologize to us and the staff of how you have done wrong on this server.

Admin

View user profile http://legendhelm.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

funnest minecraft experience. Thank you wardgun.

Post by haxornathanspray23 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:46 pm

Thank you ward, I screwed up and I need to learn my lesson so that is all I can say is sorry and thank you for this wonderful experience I have never experienced such a fun community I took everything for granted. And now I am banned for life I am happy to see that the server will be a better place without me for I have not truly learned my lesson and I think that i have to truly put everything I have learned from this server to another heck maybe I will be back someday if I truly learned my lesson but I doubt I will ever be back on since I have set the server back alot gave the staff headaches and lied and I am perma banned I hope this server knows how deeply sorry I am for creating hell on it arguing spamming,lying,asking for stuff creating intimidation being rude I have been muted probably 13 times and have been banned like 4 times and I think that this will be the last I ever be banned that is how much this server has taught me I am now used to not having a say and not arguing it all ended up me getting banned and I hope the people on the server know I am perma banned and that it will be a so much more peaceful and a better experience without me.
Thank you for the fun and learning experiences.
please tell everyone on the server I am perma banned and unlock all my chests and give all my loot to era300akatosh and narishkin please leave my house empty sitting on the hill and leave my rails ways to be used once more and my farm to be harvested. but all I want you to know is that i would like for my house to be untouched.
and tell mini that i am sorry for overeacting about my flag being destroyed and tell greg that he is an awesome mod. Smile 
have a wonderful life and I wish you're server the best!
cheers.
-haxornathanspray
I am looking at old screenshots and it is making me feel so sad and nastalgic. like as if I could go back in time I would have changed so much about me like I would have coperated and I feel as if I have really set this server back and I feel so sad and guilty of what I did. I never new what I lost when I lost legendhelm I have the same feeling when game grumps lost jon tron. -rip my minecraft experience because I do not know If I can ever even adjust to a different community one I can trust and feel at home with. I really have screwed up this time. =( I hope you can forgive me and move on. I hope I can to because it will be hard to.
I wish you the best.

Last edited by haxornathanspray23 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : minor typo)

haxornathanspray23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

jeez

Post by Bubblezz2313 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:46 pm

im really sorry hax but I guess this has to happen. I will miss you as a friend too but im glad you apologized to everyone thanks buddy

Donator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

=)

Post by haxornathanspray23 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:40 pm

thank you. I have had alot of good memories of when I first started legendhelm. And I have to say this is a nice peaceful ending I said mys thanks,sorry's and goodbyes. to all the people of legendhelm I told ward my will which I would like to give you 2 stacks of my diamonds. My house will sit there on the hill, my dog will bark my castle will remain abandoned in the sea everything Will be fine. There will still be some existance of me on legendhelm until the server restarts. It is a huge bump in my schedule since now I have to improvise on what I am going to do I am taking my ban real well. hopefuly someday like 2 years I will be back and more mature and I will see how much has changed on legendhelm. cheers!
-haxornathanspray Smile 
I really do wonder what the future holds for legendhelm hopefuly like next year I will remeber and be like wow so much has changed I have a feeling that the community will become sky high like a 100 slot pvp, no greif faction server with on average about 60 people on at once and I will have gotten the privilage to see it grow and remeber how small it was and how big it became it is kinda sad I did not realize what i was doing wrong at first I should have gotten used to smaller communities a long time ago! king 

haxornathanspray23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My apology to everyone (NOT A BAN APPEAL) mainly a thank you for showing me how to behave.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down